New Scavenger Hunt Contest!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry scampy...You got it! I just checked the mod room thread and Kevin did add that in there so you get the point. :D

Good job Eric!! Scampy leads with 6 and Eric right behind with 5. Today is the last day of the month. What will happen??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And by the way it has been...

Reload pages and control "F" for search once we found this feature
Do this about a billion times a day on the computer and cell phone when we were away from the computer
We had some ground to make up

Scampy, it wasn't until you "beat us by a hair" that we pulled out all the stops. We have two instances of the browser open one dedicated to kevins site and the other with rf open and whatever else we happen to be doing on the internet. We reload all pages every 20 minutes or so and use ctrl f to search for the symbol, we start in the am when we get up just after 5 am pacific time and stop sometime between 11pm and 12am. Don't know how accurate it is with pics, so we study those with eagle eyes. It seems that Kevin is on the same sleep cycle as us since we seem to find them just before bed and first thing in am. You are an admirable adversary.

And on a side note, we really love the wood pens Kevin, when this is all done we will have to order from you.

You guys are way over my head computereeze wise :doubt: I can just barely get the symbols on the pages. Lori made all the ones with the symbol in the pictures. I'm at the store from about 10am - 8pm so I only have outside those hours to post. I don't have a fancy phone or internet at the store :) I just got a cell phone in April. My son bought it for me after my truck broke down a couple of times and I had to walk home. Nice thing is he pays for it too.

Have a great day,
Kevin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back