New Scavenger Hunt Contest!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something to be said about being as unplugged as you can be these days Kevin. It can be all consuming if you let it. No matter what the outcome here we want to THANK YOU for offering up your time, website and corals to this new adventure for RF.

Eric again so we have a tie. We will have to see what Kevin wants to do here. Either a tie breaker or split the prize. Stay tuned. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day is over in the bahamas? Its only 10:35 am here Krish :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello,
Scampy and eww are tied so here is what I will do. Since you both put a lot of time and effort into the contest I will split the prize but to make it a little bit better I will send each of you 4 corals of your choice. I will send them FedEx overnight. You can either have the package held at the FedEx station or sent to your door. PM me your address and phone# and preferred date of delivery. Monday or Tuesday are best for me as I am off those days but will accommodate what works for you.

Congratulations,
Kevin

Thanks for sponsoring the contest Kevin and offering such great prizes!! Congrats to the winners as well!!! Here's where I am today. Anyone up for a contest with a trip all expenses paid to Atlantis?? Haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317494980.134601.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317494980.134601.jpg
    31.9 KB
Awesome. Thanks Kevin for the sponsorship and the extra generosity in the prizes. And a thanks goes out to Krish and any other members that had a hand in this contest. Congrats Eric. GOOD GAME.

Thanks to another Awesome RF sponsor and congrats to EWW and Scampy on a great win. :D

Cheers,
Alex

Yes!! Great sponsor and great game!!! Keep your eyes open for the next game! We hope to keep bringing them to you as often as we can. :)

Thanks for sponsoring the contest Kevin and offering such great prizes!! Congrats to the winners as well!!! Here's where I am today. Anyone up for a contest with a trip all expenses paid to Atlantis?? Haha!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Count me in but I think you are kidding... I'd love to see the Bahamas again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back