Roscoe's 270g build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just got the return plumbing done. I need a couple more parts for the drain and I should be able to work on my aquascape by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Im glad this project has come back around to the positive side for you Sarang. If this new tank thrives at all like your 40, you will have a georgeous tank in a year or so when it fills in. Your going to have ALOT of real estate to fill in now. Take your time and get nice pieces.

Just got the return plumbing done. I need a couple more parts for the drain and I should be able to work on my aquascape by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Hey, I'm happy for you to see it's back to business!!! Way to go, Sarang. You have such a great patience and passion for this hoppy and that encourages your reef fellows, man. You deserve a very very nice reef tank :badgrin::lol::D

Man I should've been in bed a couple of hrs ago:lol::lol:. I decided to pick up a box of rock to move out of my way. They all ended up in the tank already :lol:. Looks like all I have to do Is hook up my drain line and start her up and see if my plumbing is good this time around. I hope there is no leaks with my plumb job. I will post pics tomorrow after work.

. Take your time and get nice pieces.

Thanks for the help over the weekend Duane! I will be very picky with what type of LS goes in this tank. I might end up with this thing running today or tomorrow since all I have to hook up is the drain today after work. Oh yeah I also need to put the sand in today also. Pics to come soon.:)

Cheers my friend! good to hear. Hoist a tall cool one and celebrate. It's been a long journey for you.

Thanks Reed! I can't tell you how releived I am. It has been 30 long months LOL. I'm not in the clear yet though. lets see if there will be any leaks once the system gets up to temp.

On the bright side you are only 46 posts away from catching up to Myteemouse's build thread, if the tank had never cracked I don't think you would even be close.:lol:

Back