Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Most of you may not know this but Eric has a display tank at home.Lets see some pictures of the home tank. Last I seen it was looking awesome.
Thats a must see "Salsaking special".
Cheers my friend.

The wall will cost me around $2000 delivered. Lots of extra's i added!

So many extras I guess they met their quota for business this year. I have sent 3 emails and called twice with no reply. Very disappointing when you see something you like and the manufacture does not even take a few minutes to talk to you. All well guess it wasn't meant to be for my 630 gallon tank.

Looks great though, would love to see updated pictures soon.

I'm sorry! No one got back to you on what issue? Did you have a question? I get on reeffrontiers about once every week for a few minutes. Did not know you needed something. Get back with me.

Eric

I am trying to get a hold of DeepWaterRock

I wanted to discuss building a rock wall for my new 630 I will be putting together in March / April, maybe even May at this rate. I keep having design changes.

But since you answered, maybe you have a inside way to talk to these guys? Please let me know or tell them to check their VM or Email soon...

Thanks

Last edited:
Did you try there web pag! deepwaterrock? I have not talked with them in over a year. Wish I could be of more assistance. Leave an email and im sure he will get a hold of you.

Eric

Yeah I tried the website and I called the number and left messages.

Everything has went unanswered. All well I guess I will move on to other things. Thanks for your help and the tank looks great. Cant wait to see updated Pix

Maybe he went out of business! Sorry I could not help you! Tank is doing good on my end! Looks like you have quite a project on your hands! Have fun with the process!

Take Care

Eric

Let me rephrase my last comment due to people that have way to much time on there hands.

Note: This is not directed towards the moderators!!

This is for the rest of you people that have a hard time with words you are not ok with!

If the people that saw the last word i put up was in anyway degrading, you have some serious issues. My point, was to have fun with the individual that had taken some pictures with me. I'm just wowed and amazed how shallow minded you people must be. Are you from this planet?

Do you ever leave your homes?? Golly jeesh wally there are some strange people out there!! Is that better.

Un@#$%@ believable.

GET A LIFE!!!

lol maybe if you removed one of the letters an write it like this in might pacify these people.

bioootch? lol the american language is by far ugliest yet so universal :D

But in those people's defense, if u have a kid and your son or daughter just happens to be reading over your shoulder you don't want you child to ask whats a !@#!#$ :D

Last edited:
I guess if we stopped making such a big deal about the small stuff we would not have half the law suits out there! I lived in Europe for 3 years of my life and one thing stuck with me. Most Europeens think we are the most uptight people in the world. And I would have to agree with them. One of our biggest issues is nudity. Or do I have to spell that different because a child is looking over ones shoulder.

I'm guessing if a child is looking over one parents shoulder and can read it more or less they are hearing much worse at school. I think people need to wake up and smell the times. It's not the 60's anymore.

My two cents!

Back