Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

salmonslayer,

Now that is funny. You bring salsa and chips to salsaking (the master of salsa)..

I would not consider myself the master of salsa! But, I can make some pretty damn good salsa! There are so many recipes i wish that were in the stores. It's a matter of convincing the buyer who have no experience with salsa that frustrates me. Anyway, you all should tast my new habanero salsa! This one is for the macho man with no stomach lining!:badgrin:

Anyway, thank you all for offering the help!!

Eric

I guess if i had the corals to give i would!:lol: Thats what the new system will provide! God only hopes!

I will take lots of Red Bugs on my phad thai! About 10 stars! The hotter the better. Make it look like sprinkled papprika!

Mo Hotter, Mo better!

You have to be kidding me!

Sorry did not know that this was still a sensative issue!

I did not know we had to explain ourselves!!

Tracy and Myself had Phad Tai the other day and was laughing at the sprinkles it had on the Phad Tai. We made a joke that is looked like Red Bugs as he has never had Phad Tai.

I really dont care what anyone thinks about the red bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was not a jab! Maybe you guys should just loosen up a bit! I have attacked no one here.

We all got the message two weeks ago!! We are laying off the red bugs!!!

I will repeat myself on more time!!! We are laying off the red bugs!!!

Unbelieveable!! Move on please!!!

Back on the subject at hand. The drilling got started and about half of the 40 something holes got mapped and drilled. I will be trying to get the rest finished in the next few days and then the tank might be available for visits at Eric's place for a small viewing fee... :) JK...................... I'll drop a few more pics in the next day or so...

Sorry did not know that this was still a sensative issue!

I did not know we had to explain ourselves!!

Tracy and Myself had Phad Tai the other day and was laughing at the sprinkles it had on the Phad Tai. We made a joke that is looked like Red Bugs as he has never had Phad Tai.

I really dont care what anyone thinks about the red bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was not a jab! Maybe you guys should just loosen up a bit! I have attacked no one here.

We all got the message two weeks ago!! We are laying off the red bugs!!!

I will repeat myself on more time!!! We are laying off the red bugs!!!

Unbelieveable!! Move on please!!!

I didnt come out of the woodwork here to spy on you....All the mods and staff got an alert from another member regarding both of your posts.

I thought we were done with this blatant Dang bashing!

If you guys had some sort of private joke going you should have clarified as it was obsviously taken differently than you meant it.

How else would a reasonable person take your posts knowing what happened previously?

Nick

I second that...it isn't the staff here hovering over your shoulder watching for this kind of thing...these posts were reported to us by another member who took your comments that way based on your history on this subject, as many others probably would as well.

MikeS

Back on the subject at hand. The drilling got started and about half of the 40 something holes got mapped and drilled. I will be trying to get the rest finished in the next few days and then the tank might be available for visits at Eric's place for a small viewing fee... :) JK...................... I'll drop a few more pics in the next day or so...

You tryed, the mods won't let it go :confused:. Here ill try, will the tank be ready by this week-end. If so count me in for some help Eric. Look forward to a fun week-end. You need to get your RODI water going like last week. Who is taking your window out.

You tryed, the mods won't let it go :confused:.

You guys need to back way off the Mods here, If your reading isn't up to date Nick was kind enough to let everyone know that we get reported post problems, this is from your buddies here that report you, so back off!:mad:

Bye Reeffrontiers! It's been fun!

Take me off Reef Frontiers then! I'm tired of Dang ie "Just Showing off" Complaining!! You should not promise people that your going to take care of them with free stuff and then charge us??, or change your mind when we get there. That big 3 inch frag you promised me at the psas meeting when I donated $500 to the club was garbadge too!! Your word means nothing!!!! :mad: I cant even begin to tell you how Fragman or myself has taken care of you over the years to get totally screwed. You need to think about this one!!! We are tired of your back and forth antics along with alot of other people!!! I'm sure this will get banned along with me, but at this point don't care.

Talk to you all in private monthly meetings! And you know the meetings Im talking about.

Good Luck Chuck! I think your an outstanding guy! Just venting, alot of us are just tired of it!

Good Luck Salsaking!

Last edited:
Best that I deleted what I posted. Sorry
So easy to say what I would like to say but can't

Last edited:
Back