Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Almost there.....

Well the bodies all done for the most part. Just a few more loss ends; funny pun... and the top and bottom will be going on. Although this is my project, I have to say a big thanks to.......Clear Fabrications for doing an amazing job on the Steel stand and the tank itself. Both are just as I specked out and will be twice as impressive when they are up and running..
Thanks again to Jason, Jed and Dave for all the hard work and long hours dealing with this less than normal size tank and stand....Clear Fab. ROCKS!!!!!

That is the west coast "w". I hope this doesn't start an east vs. west thing. If it does, "that how we do it in the wild west"!

Jason

Looks Great Jason!;) Appreciate the quality work! Hey Eric, get a hold of me would ya!
should be a grand sight.

Again, thank you for the qaulity work!

Take Care

Eric

ie salsaking

Hey Erik! Just wanted to make sure Jason got the front corners rounded! That all. That lift you guys did on jobian tank turned out awesome. Great job guys!!

eric

Well all, the tank is finnally done and ready to start getting drilled. Just need to count up all the 40 something wholes and make sure they're all in the right places before I begin that.. :) I'll post pics of the tank up tomarrow and then the stand will be on it's way for the conversion for the Harp Levitator/Gravity System...More pics to follow of that as well...We're getting close and I kniow that E.H. cant wait to put the first drop of water into this thing..It's going to be something Big for sure...more to follow tomarrow...
Thanks
Eric Dustin: Owner
Veralte Aquatics

E.H.'s new Beauty!!!!!

Pics of the tank...Hard to really grasp the size of this little beauty...96x56x30..

i've dubbed the tank, " 3 Screamers" you can see why in the last pic..

WOW !! 56" wide, talk about some great aquascaping capabilities.

So when is the deliver date???

delivery date....

WOW !! 56" wide, talk about some great aquascaping capabilities.

So when is the deliver date???

Yah, It's going to be alot of rock work in this one, but fun all the same. Due to the mods taking place to the stand we're still about 3 weeks or so out before the stuff goes to it's final resting place....

If anyone wants to help let me know! I think we are moving the tank next week sometime. Need probably 10 people or more. I will have to remove the front office glass! Both glass panes, and take the old one out and the new one in! Should be fun "NOT"! Actually it should be fun to see how big this tank really is! Excited! Anyway Happy Easter to everyone!

Salsaking

Eric,

Where in Seattle are you located? I can try and ask the wife if it is OK to help.

thanks
Kirk

My office is located in Auburn Washington. Come on people where is the love. I will remember who helps. Lots of free coral when the system gets up and going. I'm sure i will have some pretty cool stuff! Lots of room for some cool corals.

Again, HAPPY EASTER.

Salsaking

Back