Salsakings new 700 gallon jaccuzi! lol 700 Gallon Reef system

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sent him an e-mail! Would like to see if he is interested in replacing too tanks at the office that iap built! Frag Tank and office tank! Would you pass the message on for me.

Thank you!

Here are some tank shots I took with my Iphone last week after cleaning it. Not the best pix but you can see some great growth in the corals. We will be selling frags within the next month, so stay posted.

Full tank shot
43fa1d65.jpg

Another full tank shot
7720bc79.jpg

Right side of tank
f85abec2.jpg

Center of tank
64ff9363.jpg

Left side of tank
3b32173a.jpg

Looking down left side of tank....looks like a real reef :)
f570878a.jpg

More later.......

Actually I didnt break anything, we just need to frag to stop coral wars. Now Eric's house tank cleaning resulted in a few new frags,lol Just need to thin out the shop tank, maybe trade for something we dont have.

Here are some tank shots I took with my Iphone last week after cleaning it. Not the best pix but you can see some great growth in the corals. We will be selling frags within the next month, so stay posted.

Full tank shot
43fa1d65.jpg

Another full tank shot
7720bc79.jpg

Right side of tank
f85abec2.jpg

Center of tank
64ff9363.jpg

Left side of tank
3b32173a.jpg

Looking down left side of tank....looks like a real reef :)
f570878a.jpg

More later.......

Wow, impressive! it's the largest reef system I have seen in the area! Looks like corals are growing strong with some huge XLarge size colonies. Very nice!

looks like it's for sale

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/4184815770.html

750 gallon and 300 gallon saltwater fish tank for sale. Additional growing tanks for coral and fish. Fully computerized with lots of extras. Too much to list.. Everything goes fish, coral, tanks, pumps, supplies, salt, electronics, fish food etc. Will not separate so don't ask. This is a package deal. This is not a fish tank for a small house or apartment. Serious offers only. Come check it out during business hours Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm.
If interested call 253-850-1856 to set up a time to view this package deal.

Back