Sept. 16 2006 Scott Michael visits PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:lol: Yeah, I should ride a bit...but not with friggin' corals!!! I do want to go but I am so bent from my folks visiting and we are expanding our store (double) so my brain is on melt-down. I really need a ride.

Discount Ocean Pods available at meeting

Hi - Just a reminder that I offer a discount on Ocean Pods at all PSAS events. The price is 20% off, and the best thing is that there is NO SHIPPING!!

If you'd like to preorder a bottle for the upcoming PSAS event, please contact me at: [email protected]

Cheers!

Adelaide

I ate there two weeks ago after you guys announced that we were going there. Colleen back when I was in Highschool in that area Roundtable used to be the place to buy Acid. They didn't just deliver pizza.

LOL. Wasn't me making regular visits but I had a few friends. I am sure it was vinigar though.. I am sticking with that story.

Well the day is nearly here. Remember we are open in Issaquah from 10am-4pm. 15% off corals. 30% off frozen and refrigerated foods. Instant Ocean Salt Buckets for $30 Limit 2. Barrier Reef's 2oz glue $7.99ea. We will also have some of Adelaide's Pods at our place just in case you can't make the meeting later. I hope we see you all before the social and meeting.

Thanks and for directions please call:
Tim Cole
206-669-9590
or Cy Forell
425 241-9506
23205 SE Black Nugget Rd #C9
Issaquah, WA 98029

Is anyone from the Seattle/U-District area going to the premeeting social??

Any chance....i can carpool...or bum a ride with someone..... ;) I promise i will not mention the word 'clownfish'. :eek:

Best,
Ilham

I've been a member of pnwmas, mars (sacto, ca), and now I'm back up in the great pnw and am getting a chance to check out my first meeting with psas. Must say I'm pretty stoked after seeing this months speaker, not a bad early birthday either (9-20...last year of my 20's, oh boy). Look forward to meeting as many of you folks as possible. Question...is the frag swap trade only, or are there generally any sellers, my tank made the move from nocal ok, but but now that it's stabilized, I'm looking for some goodies ;)-

Seabeaver,

First off, Welcome to the Puget Sound! Next months Frag swap will probably have both selling and trading going on. I know at my frist one years ago, I came out with a cooler full and had nothing but money to trade :) I look forward to meeting you tonight!

~Randy~

WOW, what a great meeting!! Thank you everyone for comming out to join us for the start of a great year!

THANK YOU to Barrier Reef for making it possible to bring such a great speaker out to us. Scott Michael presented us with outstanding pictures and insite to many fine creatures of the sea tonight!!

Great meeting tonight.

Should definitely invite him back, too! nice photos, and informative.

Best,
Ilham

man, wish i could have been there.......... baseball went long today (till 730), so I couldnt make it up there, but next time hopefully I can! I really wanna make the fragswap, that would be awesome!

Way Too Cool of a Night, will be hard to top Sept 2006 meeting!

Scott Michaels was awesome! Very upbeat, personalble, charismatic. I think he and wife set the tempo and just kept people comfortable and wanting more. Lol, I love the Anglers clips. :D
Seriously, One of the Best Talks I have been to..:) :) :)

I had a great time yesterday meeting everyone and the meeting was great. Thank you Barrier for the frag I won "thanks Colleen for holding it for me" and Ed thanks again for droping it on the floor :) Looking forward to the next meeting hopefuly tank will be running by then. I cant wait to get those clowns "elmo18"

I had a great time yesterday meeting everyone and the meeting was great. Thank you Barrier for the frag I won "thanks Colleen for holding it for me" and Ed thanks again for droping it on the floor :) Looking forward to the next meeting hopefuly tank will be running by then. I cant wait to get those clowns "elmo18"

Ken,
Thanks for being so cool and understanding that I am still uncoordinated at times, nice to meet you..:)
Barrier Reef,
Each time I visit you guys. I see a company that goes as far as they can to produce the best product. I was hoping others knew the extra steps you went to provide a product bug free to the public. A product packaged so it will make the trip home with Oxygen. Two good friends that joke and work well together with themselves and other people.. Yeah, Thanks very much Tim and Cy.:)

Ok, should I post the few pictures I have in here or make another thread. You decide?

I agree with all, what a great meeting and a real 'second to none' first impression. Big thanks to Scott Micheal for signing my books, and for the great talk. Thanks to Barrier Reef, I look forward to supporting your endeavour, and appreciate you supporting my hobby so avidly, and last but not least, Curtis (c0yote), Josh (wow, can we say young and inspired?), Jesse, Steve (steveweast-good to finally shake your hand, I spent the drive home wondering what method you have for removing so many fish from such a large reef tank-came up fruitless searching PNWMAS.org and oregonreef.com looking insight-care to elaborate? :)-very good to meet you all!

Back