Sequence Dart for closed loop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i got the reducers today...i am still trying to locate some 2" flex pvc..i only have a few more parts to get and i can get started

ok, i just got back from plumbing warehouse..i got the 2" flex pvc( 6ft for $15 )...i got all the parts except for one of the tee's that i need...so far, i have spent $160 on the plumbing alone!!!! actually, i got a hacksaw that was $15, so $145 total for parts....i am not sure where Anthony came up with building the manifold for under $20 LOL....every time i have built something with pvc and parts, it was well over $100...the ball valves alone can be $15-20 for a big one with union...i plan on starting tonight if i am not too tired when i get home from the gym...i may have a few pics later on!!!!!

You been talking about this for days on here. I started my new CL this morning and just finished it.:p;) I went with a Krish style CL. 8,500GPH on a 144 gal tank.

i haven't started it yet, JERK!!!!!!!!!!.. i just got all the parts, and the pump only arrived yesterday....i still need one part, but it should have already shipped out......
did you get tired of driving your Ferrari in your little tight shorts, and decide to build a closed loop????:badgrin:

Yeah I took a break from driving and built a CL this morning. Besides it is raining outside.;) If you would stop playing with your pet whale you could get yours done.:D Where is a link to the calfo manifold you keep referring to?

LMAO!!!:lol::lol:.
hmmm i wonder why they don't let Ron go inside Sea world :lol: .

Well i'm the wrong person to talk to when it comes to plumbing dood :lol: ... so i better keep just reading :lol: .

Brian is actually under the desk in that pic...you really can't see him

anyway, i got the manifold built..i haven't glued it together yet...i ran into some things while building it...it actually blocks alot of light the way i had it......i changed the size of it and i think it is going to work..i am going to glue it all together tomorrow and add the flex pvc...all i will have to do after that is hook it up....

OMG!!! you need to post that under Krish's name in "who are you, here is me"!!!!!!

How is it blocking the light Ron?

Krish. You or Gaby send Don the pic of Ron.:badgrin:

the pipes are under the bulbs...my intake has a 2" pipe that goes over the tank and into the tank...first, i had the manifold in front of the intake..that made the back row of outlets about 4" from the back of the tank..i decided to mount the manifold over the intake instead of in front of it..... that made it possible to have it flush with the back of the canopy..it isn't blocking too much light now

Last edited:
Back