Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yeah, 2 seios are the most lateral and the internal ones are MP1200 maxijets. My seio on the right is covering itself in macroalgae.

820, bought them before the 1100 was around. May upsize as the 820 is a bit weaker than i hoped.

the 820 is perfect in my size tank. in yours i'd probably go with the 1100 or one of hte larger models they are coming out with soon.

I have some new pics to bump this interesting thread.Let me know if you like to see more.VINA

Nice! Very Nice. I especially like the contrast in the second shot. Now if I could get that drool off the monitor I'd be OK.

Sweet tank VINA.

Vina your corals are awesome. I love the coloration you have goinmg on there. Great job and morem pics please.

Crows Ridge said:
What is the first pic in your last post??????????? Gotta have some of that!!!!!!!!!! :shock: WOW!

Nice pics!

Chris
Thanks Christ! That coral is a Monti Danae.

VINA

Thanks Vina,

Monti's are pretty much the only SPS I keep in my 450g. Have you found that cap elsewhere? I need to find some of that! Is it as fast growing as regular caps?

Thanks, Chris

I just did a quick search. I figured they wouldnt give that stuff away, $80 which I guess isnt too bad for a cool frag at all. BUT the frags are less than 1/2'' :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back