Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is my newest pic. I pulled out and replaced about 60 lbs or rock on tuesday.

Just rock right now

Last edited:
Nice tanks everyone, here is an old pic of my tank from last year:

1-%2011-23-04.jpg

Hey Charlie, tank looks great. Nice Achillies (wasn't that Kevin's tame one?) How does your Bi-Color Angel do in your reef?

Lookin Good Charlie looks like a acro thicket. LOL Red Eye, Thats is one cool tank. Did you build that cabinet yourself? I like that alot.

wrightme43 said:
Lookin Good Charlie looks like a acro thicket. LOL Red Eye, Thats is one cool tank. Did you build that cabinet yourself? I like that alot.

Thanks, I'm not that talented, I hired a professional to build the cabinet. I only did the tank. :)

RedEye, you sure did a fine job on the reef. Whoever did your cabinet did a good job too. Is there anything you would change about it if you had it to do over? Tony thats how most of us started too. It only gets worse. LOL

wrightme43 said:
RedEye, you sure did a fine job on the reef. Whoever did your cabinet did a good job too. Is there anything you would change about it if you had it to do over? Tony thats how most of us started too. It only gets worse. LOL

6' cube inwall with fishroom big enough for more equipment and specialized tanks. I pretty much change anything on this system that I feel will better it, that's part of the fun. :D

Back