Show me your full tank shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

My 38g with no sump.

fulltank120105.jpg

fullstand_011606.jpg

Thank you, both. The cabinet is a converted corner unit TV hutch. Those zoas are about to take over that Cali Tort, I'm having to fend them off manually.

And the tomato clowns are actually cinammon clowns, but they're almost the same. There's a little more black on the cinammons and the bottom fins are black instead of orange. Mean buggers, they are! They won't pair, they constantly fight. If my hand goes in the water, it gets attacked fiercely. Luckily, they can't really do any damage.

And Juke!, you're supposed to use vodka, not Michelob!

if you need a place to send them, i'd take a bunch, i'd even pay shipping
as for clowns, i'm not that good yet... well i'm really not that good with them but i really like them

Wow, guys, that was neat, looking into others' tanks. some of the environments you've all put together are absolutely beautiful!!! i have a particular affinity for Eliyah's tank, since i'm also stuck at the thirty gallon level. E, you've done a great deal better than I in such a challenging environment as a thirty can present!

i know everyone else has commented on it, but your CA growth is phenomenal. me, i can't get a bit of it. absolutely none, other than what was on my live rock when i purchased it...it's been one of the biggest frustrations of my short reef-tank career...

may i ask what, specifically you're doing to get it done?

ok, now i feel like a jerk! forgot to look and see just how many pages were in this thread, and am asking questions about pics several years old...

eh, oh well! more to browse, more to learn!!!

:)

Hey spongebob,.....Oh yeah that's right your a SOXX'S FAN.....What u talkin bought...here is a pic for u:D

Back