Show your "befores" and "afters"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nice Sherman! Just wait until you get that tank you've always wanted!!! BTW, incase some of you don't know, Sherman runs a sumpless setup there!:)

I'll post my other tank later hopefully, this is my 30g first sw tank!

DSC00027.JPG

I don't have an after on this one just before

LOL!!! keep up the good work... for a moment i thought you didn't have a tank and you were just starting with the one you're working on :p.
Now what kind of fish is the red one..... is very cute :D !!

My first eve attemp at semi-reef after years of FO tanks. And as far as I recall my first ever full tank shot. :)

ft30g.jpg

Same tank after:

P6040030copy.jpg

My 75 now

05-06-06FT.jpg

Those are some really nice improvements!!! I hope my new one doesn't go in the opposite direction:p I should be able to post a new photo here soon and Scooter, yeah, you need to add some of your new tank soon because those ones you posted(LOL) They're funny:p

Want to see my very first saltwater setup??? This was my tank (90 gal) when I first went saltwater. This was my favorite rockwork setup, but because of hair algae, I took the thing down and went freshwater:p If you look good to the top of the right rockpile on the left side you will see my anemone:D I have my new cube setup, and will add the pics once I'm sure the rockwork is staying:)

that's not the first one... don't lie Krish... we know which one was the first set up :p :D i think you need to do some digging on the pictures :D .

LOL...This was the first tank Gabbs!:p Look at the stand and canopy. It is grey...Old stand. I had the rockwork done against the backwall when I first setup, but heard it was a no no so I went to this...Aw well, that's gone and all that followed and who knows...This cube I have now may be gone in a few weeks for somehing else:p

Krish just buy my tank and get this tank swapping thing out of your system.

Krish just buy my tank and get this tank swapping thing out of your system.

LOL...I'll eventually get bored with that as well.:p The mind is always looking for something to do. I guess this baby that is due in the next 7 weeks will put an end to that:)

My 3 YO does not know the alphabet but he knows all the types of fish in the tank. Tangs, clowns etc.

Back