Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is mine...
normal___P5302231.jpg

Well here is mine. I am getting ready to replace this sump here in a few weeks :D Is there anyone who might want this one?

Attachments

• sump1.JPG
    sump1.JPG
    83.7 KB
Thanks for adding your pics Cesar and Tom. We are finally getting a little more diversity here. Hopefully soon we can have a very good filtration library for future reference.

Is there anyone who might want this one?
Wrong thread Tom...You are looking for the equipment for sale or free section (LOL)
JK...Make sure you add a few pictures of the new one here. I know you already have your own thread with the progress of the new one, but it would be good to have it here also.

Just a bump on the thread incase someone got some new filtration system or pictures they couldn't figure where to post them. :D

Here’s a bump for ya, Krish.... I’d like to see more even more set up’s although this thread has gotten some good input so far.
And thank you to you and the “Gabster” for the kind words, wayyyy back in this thread! :D

Yes Detri, that is my waste collector w/ auto shut-off. It is real nice to only have to deal w/ the skimmer 1 time a month.

np Rob you do have an awesome set up and huge Tom, you are lucky you only have to deal with your monster skimmer once a month :( i wish i could say the same.

No way!! That is un-believeable Mike! Looks like you need your phd to operate it(LOL)Thanks for sharing...I'm sure everyone will love it.

Back