Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanx Krish for reminding us!!!
Gabriela, yours looks as good as anybody elses if it does the the job .
About the toothbrush, I think Nikki had a thread on here about a year ago or so about the different things that people used in there tanks that had absolutly nothing to do with the aquarium industry, you'd be surprised!!
Nice corn Don , but they do make microwaves to heat dinner!!!!!!!!

LOL!! :lol: true, well at least is better than having a colgate tooth paste :D in there :lol:, but now that i've been reading the thread of GFCI thingy and after my husband explained me, i realize that i'm asking for trouble because if you look closer very closer, there's a glass on top of the eggcrate that's suppose to be covering the lights from getting wet, just one thing.. it's broken because i stepped on it by mistake :oops:, so if something happens and the lights fall in the water, i'll be in very big trouble.
I told him to make me a canopy, i even thought about making one by myself, the problem is i have no clue how to make them, they look easy but i'm not a big tools girl :( .. darn it.
ohh well, there's nothing like christmas :D.
ohh Linkki i mean Nikki !! i wanna see it, could you please send me the link girl !! :D

I found this picture a while back while surfing the net
and thought it was a bit odd so I saved it. Anyone
ever seen it? It's kinda strange because what looks
like the drain for the collection cup is higher than
the skimmate can ever reach because of the angle
of the colection cup (LOL) Just figure I'd share it

I figured why not throw in a picture of my old setup
with the proaquatics sump which had the built in skimmer.
Don't mind the wall in the background. I'm not willing
to finish painting it and getting paint fumes in my water (LOL)

Well, if they are that scared. I should start a T.V show called Pimp My Tank! With a little OLLLLD SCHOOOOOOLLL!

krish75 said:
I found this picture a while back while surfing the net
and thought it was a bit odd so I saved it. Anyone
ever seen it? It's kinda strange because what looks
like the drain for the collection cup is higher than
the skimmate can ever reach because of the angle
of the colection cup (LOL) Just figure I'd share it
http://imageshack.us/

Krish I don't think that is the collection cup. That is where the foam collects and the skimate comes out the fitting. It is sealed on top.

Krish I don't think that is the collection cup. That is where the foam collects and the skimate comes out the fitting. It is sealed on top.

I thought where the foam collects was called a collection cup? (LOL). I guess if you look closely enough it just looks like the neck is extening up. Well, if it is sealed then it would make more sense then. It just doesn't really look sealed from the pic.

Well, if they are that scared. I should start a T.V show called Pimp My Tank! With a little OLLLLD SCHOOOOOOLLL!

uhhhh uhh can i be first :D.

Gab - I think this is the thread Charlie was talking about.... Guide to Lazy Reefkeeping

lazy reefkeeping eh :(, thanks Nikki :D

Back