Show your filtration Systems

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Did you guys see the pic of the sliding door and frame ripped out of the house? Yes that was Big T Demo MAN!!!

Did you guys see the pic of the sliding door and frame ripped out of the house? Yes that was Big T Demo MAN!!!

Yeah...A picture of it is on his site. My wife would kill me if I ever tried that crap!

Heres mine nothing fancy

filtration003.jpg
[/IMG]

OK. Here are a couple of mine. Not much has changed since these pictures. The biggest change will be swapping the skimmer pretty soon.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Alright Alberto...That is rediculous now!(LOL JK) I can never seem to get over Mike's (Mojoreef) and your setup. If all that stuff is in your garage, and you have it open and people pass by, they must wonder what in the hell is all that for and what in the world do you have in your house that needs all of that stuff to run and I guess you working at the hospital doesn't make it any better. If it were me, I'd put up a huge sign that read,

WARNING!!! Bio-hazardous chemicals and materials within!
If exposed to chemicals, skin will drop off immediately and
if inhaled will result in immediate death! Please stay away!

That would be too funny to see people reactions(LOL). Thanks for taking the time out to post the pictures Alberto. You did a great job setting everything up...Very clean and neat!

Thanks. The set up is actually very simple, as is Mike's (mojoreef). It is just the same as everyone else's but super sized to fit the appropriate water volume. Nothing special really. It is a heck of a lot easier to set up with things automated and things very conveniently located once you have made the mistake of putting it in 12 different ways over time that makes it a chore to use. You learn with time and once you get the change to start all over from scratch you try to make it better. Even then, there is a couple of things I have found I would do differently. Go figure.........

That's always the case with anything in life my friend. Everyday people are trying to improve on things that already seem flawless. It's a good thing though as it makes life interesting

thank you!! i try :)
im currently still designing my prop tank, but it promises to be a sweet setup.
it'll probably have the badass skimmer that don made for the workshop on it!
i'll post pics in the next month or so..... ;)

Back