Show your Pets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh wwou Nikki, so i guess you'll be adding a horse into the family again eh :) .
i love the Pictures Doni !!! the one with the baby is just so adorable and the same for the first one

Zac used to bull his way into the bathroom then realize he couldn't get turned around. He'd look both ways over his shoulder, turn on the back up beeper and calmly back out ;). My Rottie gets "worried" about stuff like that. Dane's just take it in stride ;)

Zac&Cleo.jpg

This is the two of them playing. They would tear around the house at first, so we finally got them taught to play on the floor in the living room, where they'd wrestle and chew on each other's necks while making tons of racket, but very little damage ;).

When I moved to Anchorage, Zac had never been in a crate, so I had to teach him how, at that size. Imagine the humor involved for a 5'10" woman crammed into a crate, coaxing a dog that size to just get in and have a cookie ;). Thank GOD noone was around to take a picture!

Barbie

ohh that's just so cute Barbie !!! but how can you train such a dog to do things, for me i think it'd be the other way around :D besides i think it'd be him walking me instead of me walking him :p

i hope this one is better

its so funny to see her that small because now she's bigger then Riley (a ton smarter) and beats him up :D

Last edited:
Hey Krish, it's rare to find some one who knows what a cane corso is. My friend down in Arizona is one of the few beeders in the US. Most of his dogs have been directly imported from Italy. If you want one I know where you can get one. Here are a couple shots of my pets(the chickens are my wifes).

Chris

Thanks Chris (clownguy)! I wish I could take you up on that offer, but my wife would literally die, if I brought one home(LOL).

Chris(Chris and Barb), that little kitty you have there looks like he is a wild little one. He looks like he doesn't stay put for one minute!

yes Krish ,she a wild one allright! she wait's till 2 or 3 am and then starts dancing on the bed

LOL...Before my wife and I got married, she had a cat that would wait until you got nice and comfortable, and then she would prance on you! Your cat and her cat must be family!(LOL)

hay caramba!!! you have a snake in your house :shock: .
i like your pictures dood, what type of birds are those dood ? they are really cute :)

Back