Show your Pets

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well whatever it is... i love your pets Stan !!!!
what type of dogs are they? and a little info on your turtle :D please !! ... so stop eating mexican food and give us a little info :D ( i'm still drooling here dood)

what type of dogs are they?

LOL...I see you are like me some times Gabby...Looking at the pictures and not reading(LOL) Go back to Stans pictures and look at the text above them(LOL)

ups sorry .
you are right sometimes i just jump on the pictures and i dont read (shh )

LOL...Everyone does. Atleast you ain't a nerd!... Only nerds read and forget to look at the pics!:shock:

I was trying to make a reef turtle out of him...lol...naw there is no sand in the turtle tank anymore.....that was a "bad" idea...:D

Buttons is a Yorkshire Terrier and Kodi is a Black Lab/German Shepperd

That turtle is hilarious...he sees you walk over to his tank and he goes nuts and starts swimming all over

porky and snoopy

these are our protectors , Ha Ha big babies

Last edited:
Blaze and boxers

Blaze is 6 years old brown brendal .And boxer is 4 years old tan brendal.Both have papers and have had 1 litter of pups before getting fixed but still a couple and great family dogs.:)

Full Monty

346356559%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3273%3E2%3B3%3E545%3EWSNRCG%3D323353%3C6%3C2%3C68nu0mrj

Nice photos everyone! I thought this thread was finished(LOL) I wish I had some to show, but no new pets...I still the only animal in the house:)

Back