spooktacular contest

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Folks

Well, I did it, I accidently deleted the entered post with the pictures!:(:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:

Man I feel so bad,:tsk: I can't recover them, I was trying to create a poll and for some reason ended up deleting them rather copy, I thought I had duplicated the thread and was going to make it when something happened I bummed up!

All I can do Is ask that the contestants repost their pictures and give me another try. We'll let it run long enough to let everyone repost.:pout:

ne8uza2y.jpg

Here's mine again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. There were some great pics posted. Please re post them. We are keeping this open for a couple more days for every one to get their pics back up after the accidental deletion.
Thanks

Oh good looks like we have most back, I think in total it was ten or twelve? Tomorrow night I'll post post up the voting page so we can continue, I hope everyone will be able to put their photos back in time!

i have something in mind that we can post. lol...will post the picture later tonight! =)

I'm tankless at the moment so I'm gonna leave my pic out. Dont want to take chances away from more deserving folks on here. Planning a re-entry into the salty world when taxes come in.....then it'll be game on! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back