Steven's Mixed Reef! (lots of pics)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

WOW fish killer. Are you selling them feather dusters. Stuff is growing like mad. I keep going back to your post and each time I can see growth. Its like magic.
Looking good pal. Talk to ya soon

Nice...very nice...there's an acro turned white...next to the stag....is it white due to the lighting or has it stn'd ?

Hey Steven, I think you need a horn shark in there, to go with the blue spotted sting ray you added this morning.

that white coral came from barrier like that and is very healthy. The polps are out and they are paper white as well. Not sure what color it will change.

I checked out Stevens tank last night, I dont know if he remembers as he had one can of fosters.... but WOW! His tank is coming along very nicely. He has great growth and his corals have deep bright colors. No bleaching, no browning. Very nice tank in person.

Thanks everyone! Nice to see you on here Brandon.

Dan - you know where my duster infestation came from! :)

I have the reeflux 12k's. I love the look of them. No need for any suplimental light.

Very,Very nice do you plan on doing a lot of frags as the tank continues to progress or upgrade larger than 75g?

Back