Successful hunting trip

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol me too Charlie :D .
Thanks Ron for correcting me :D everytime my husband says it, its all i hear bb something or may be it's pb:D i guess i need to get the wax out of my ears sometime soon eh, anyways i do wanna try hehe i just don't know if i'd be able to handle the pain when i get shot :D.
Ohh and doods, Duane showed me some old kewl pictures that you should ask him to let you see :D they are just awesome dood.

I'm sure we will arrive in one piece but most people would think we hate eachother :D

One of the problems of being friends is we find a weakness and poke a little. Only problem is our trips end up being 4 hours long.

Naw Detri I didn't think you sounded offended...:D I really didn't think anyone was offended, I was just trying to think of a way to prevent it...on here anyways....My true life personality prevents me from actually giving a $%#& if people are offended...lol:lol: :lol: Has to do with my job I guess ;) . Which reminds me Gabby you're right, everyday is hunting season for me and there is no bag limit and defiantly no shortage of "game"....lol:badgrin:

I gotta call my Dad too, and see if he got anything last week. He's been a little peeved at me lately because I haven't been able to go on the traditional hunting trips. Sheesh he started me going with at about 8 years old....

lol Stan :D i'm telling you, you have a kewl job and i bet is better to hunt humans than animals, since you don't know what to expect :D ohh yeah the rush :rolleyes:

I gotta call my Dad too, and see if he got anything last week. He's been a little peeved at me lately because I haven't been able to go on the traditional hunting trips. Sheesh he started me going with at about 8 years old....

yes!! poor guy i bet he's been waiting for you to go hunting with him and you don't even give him a call .. sheesh :p.

Ohgee said:
I'm sure we will arrive in one piece but most people would think we hate eachother :D

One of the problems of being friends is we find a weakness and poke a little. Only problem is our trips end up being 4 hours long.

Are you sure you guys want to go there? We all remember that last meeting...:badgrin:

Back