Survivor...Exile Island!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ohh yeah, her son died in a car accident and he was only 18 :( ... `and on top of that, he was her only son which makes it even more horrible.

Man i agree, lol and it is to easy to be cheesy

hehe ... gotta love the cheese :D, my husband and his family lived in Milwakee (sorry can't spell :p) for years, they are huge packer fans (exept my husband), he used to tell me about this delicious ice cream kind of like gelato store that suppose to be really really good.

Stan - don't worry, I bet they'll catch you up with the 5 minutes of recap at the top of the next episode. :)

I think the recap is the entire episode without commercials :rolleyes:, and without the 10 minute walk to tribal counsel. lololol

I think the recap is the entire episode without commercials , and without the 10 minute walk to tribal counsel. lololol

Yeah...Sort of like Sports Center(LOL) Seems like there is going to be a huge twist already this week. That will be funny if they mix the groups and give the young guys the old ladys:lol:

lol !! krish :D ... that'd be awesome :lol: .
you know i gotta tell you i love my t.v.... this HD thing does wonders when watching a t.v. show and on top of that for some reason our cable has some sort of tivo so i just recorded and i can skip the commercials :D .

spongebob lover said:
lol !! krish :D ... that'd be awesome :lol: .
you know i gotta tell you i love my t.v.... this HD thing does wonders when watching a t.v. show and on top of that for some reason our cable has some sort of tivo so i just recorded and i can skip the commercials :D .

Buns, you have HD TV??? Can I watch it at your place?...lol... Hey was the girl that got the boot a hottie? That would be the only reason I'd really lament missing the first episode:rolleyes: lol ok jk, well.....;)

lol !!! yes partner and you can come and watch it here anytime you want :) .
you'll see everything clear.. if you know what i mean :lol: .
Dood, the girl that got kicked wasn't a hottie... so you didn't miss anything really really special, but may be if you and i send some buns and milk... we'll get to see more :lol:

lol thank you for reminding me, i just gotta set my dvr (or whatever tivo name is) for dancing with the stars :D and i'll be set.

that's good doods ... just don't spoil it for the ones that have to wait another 3 hours .

Boy you are lucky! I just came here to cuss! But since you haven't seen it yet, I won't spoil it so stop reading or you will read something about the episode...You are nosey Gabby for still reading! Stop if you don't want to know...Still here!!(LOL)

Boy you are lucky! I just came here to cuss! But since you haven't seen it yet, I won't spoil it so stop reading or you will read something about the episode...You are nosey Gabby for still reading! Stop if you don't want to know...Still here!!(LOL)

darn it Krish :lol: i was expecting more :D

Back