Survivor...Exile Island!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Someone...LOL. Shayne!!!!! He's a freak!!! He's the smoker who misses his son and is thirsty and wants to go home! (Boo hoo)LOL

Ok, I am rooting for the little Asian Guy. He is cool!
I am betting on him. Heres a dollar saying the cool not picked guy wins!
Bruce hes the Man!

Last edited:
LOL Ed...I even forgot he was in the game because they only showed him for a few seconds after he was sent to exile island. The girl is crazy for losing that spear. I can tell you, living on an Island my whole life and fishing all the time, I'd probably gain weight over there from eating so much fish:lol:

I'd vote her off, how stupid can you be, letter them two go out to fish when the older guys know what to do. Grrrrr

krish75 said:
LOL Ed...I even forgot he was in the game because they only showed him for a few seconds after he was sent to exile island. The girl is crazy for losing that spear. I can tell you, living on an Island my whole life and fishing all the time, I'd probably gain weight over there from eating so much fish:lol:
I have to admit is was cool looking at all the Passer Angel Fish. They had some cool underwater shots last night.
:)

i'm with Ed in this one... i like the Asian guy, he's kewl.
Now, Shane is just lame and i thought it was sad that they let go one of the older women just because they think Shane can do more :doubt: if they were gonna do that, I think they should have voted off the other older one, she's useless and on top of that is kind of disturbing to see her in her swimming suit :p SHE NEEDS TO COVER HERSELF A LITTLE !!! :shock: .
Now, i can't believe that the other team lost their fishing spear (whatever you call it ) and on top of that, what was that girl doing with it? i'm sure she wouldn't have caught anything and i can bet on that :D .

LOL Gabby. Yeah Ed, cool underwater shots. I guess some of us would be trying catch stuff for our tanks rather than looking for food:lol:

Now Gabby - its not nice to make fun of other women's bodies. Speaking of bathing suits...what's the deal with everyone having the same swim suit? They are basically the same style just different colors, and the bottoms vary slightly with each suit. I think it looks corney...obviously Survivor had a deal of some kind with a manufacturer.

Just finished watching it. First of all, I'm sick of the whining from Shayne about not wanting to stay. Maybe that's part of his strategy....get everyone feeling sorry for him? Although quitting a 3 pack a day habit must be harsh! I personally like the astronaut and fighter pilot. I hope they do very well. Also, what the hell is with the chick that lost the spear?!! Hello!!!! Didn't the guy tell you to make sure you hang onto it??? And she wasn't even fishing yet! UGH!

I don't have any picks yet....too early on.

I personally like the astronaut and fighter pilot
Yeah, they're cool.:cool: I wondered about the swim suits as well. That one girl has got more cleavage than Dolly Parton!:shock: (LOL) They must be trying to get the guys all worked up so that they can turn the show into a rated R show:lol: Shane should have carried his hip home though...Next week hopefully he would have had enough again. All the women have to do is talk about cigarettes all the time about how good it would be to take a long puff(LOL) He'd be packing in no-time. You'll soon see him lighting some bush and trying to smoke it:lol:

Now Gabby - its not nice to make fun of other women's bodies.

I'm sorry Nikki, i didn't mean to make fun of her because i know girls could take it the other way in here.
My only thing was her what krish calls cleavage but i know we're not perfect and that she's on an island with millions of people watching
My bet is that she's not gonna last long if she doesn't do something even though i don't see how she can make an alliance with the people in her tribe, unless she works the girls to vote Shane off, but doubt it.
I also like the astronaut and the pilot, they seem like they could go far.

Shayne has to go!

I think Nikki said it best!

I'm sick of the whining from Shayne about not wanting to stay. Maybe that's part of his strategy....get everyone feeling sorry for him?

I would like to see the Navy & Astronaut Guys go far :D

I would like to see the Navy & Astronaut Guys go far

you know i think it'd be awesome if they could put the astronaut guy, the Navy guy and the Asian guy together, i think the 3 of them could have done something really good.

I thought for a while I was getting self defense lessons lol, I can't really pull for anyone I'll need more time.

krish75 said:
LOL Jeff! Shane's a wimp!! Bad strategy though...Survivor is for the strong not the weak!

I don't know....the strong folks usually get voted off early.

dood i almost forgot about it... i thought today it was Wednesday again :p .
Please Krish, have some water and some cookies dood.

Back