Survivor...Exile Island!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Please Krish, have some water and some cookies dood.

LOL...I felt like a real survivor today at work! No time to eat!!! That was a great show! I like the challenge with the wrestling. Great way to blow off some steam...Get a quick feel off of the girls:shock: (LOL JK) Poor Mr. Karate Kid...err...Gramps! Got sent to that forbidden place again. Hopefully he found the idol this time. If not, he'll have a chance next week cause I'm sure they'll send him again:lol:

UGH! Doesn't the National Weather Service know that when Survivor is on, we don't have time for trivial Tornado Warnings!!! Right in the middle of the immunity challenge, they had to interrupt. Even though it was only for a minute or two, it was very irritating to me. I can hear the sirens when they go off...I don't need Survivor interrupted. The local weather made an appearance, too, but not during anything critical....thank goodness! ;) :D

I'm glad the astronaut tribe won reward...they made the right move with who they sent. The other team made the mistake by saying who brought their morale up. I was bummed when they lost immunity, and hated to see the engineer chick go home, but I didn't know who I wanted to leave. Anyone else still sick of Shane? What was with his little rant over at camp?

Anyone else still sick of Shane? What was with his little rant over at camp?

Long time! He'ss gonna get his "A" whooped soon! He was arguing over the pot of boiling water. It was slightly tilted and they were afraid it would over turn(LOL) Saw that damsel they caught for dinner(LOL) Man I'd be fat as a pig there with all that fish!

thanks for heads up!

I missed the episode last night. Thanks for the heads up.:)
I am still happy to see the martial arts guy in it. I am curious how good of a athelete he was in events. I love it there is sleeper, especailly a nobody picked sleeper in a game. I think he sounded genuine good person. Still pulling for little guy!
Ed:)

Ed, he tried some of his Karate tactics in the game and was out-witted, out-lasted and out-played(LOL) Maybe not so bad, but I guess I had high hopes for the fellow in a contact challenge with his background, but maybe a few more days in exile island doing 200 more kattas will help him next time:)

Ed, he tried some of his Karate tactics in the game and was out-witted, out-lasted and out-played(LOL) Maybe not so bad, but I guess I had high hopes for the fellow in a contact challenge with his background, but maybe a few more days in exile island doing 200 more kattas will help him next time

yeah poor guy but i still like him :)

Darn, I really missed a good one. Did they wrestle or something?

Sort of...They had a pillow buried in the sand which both teams (4 on 4 at a time) had to dig up and try run it back to their home flag. You were allowed to wrestle, body slam, drag...Whatever you had to do to get the pillow to your home flag. So yeah, they wrestled. A lot of censoring going on with the womens bikinis(LOL)

I want to see that black woman beat that shane guyz zazz. That guy has got to be tweaking on meth....thats exactly how they act and look......

Thanks again for the Heads up

krish75 said:
Sort of...They had a pillow buried in the sand which both teams (4 on 4 at a time) had to dig up and try run it back to their home flag. You were allowed to wrestle, body slam, drag...Whatever you had to do to get the pillow to your home flag. So yeah, they wrestled. A lot of censoring going on with the womens bikinis(LOL)

Darn....Your making me really wish I would have watched it..Sounds like a good one. ;)

snobanker said:
I want to see that black woman beat that shane guyz zazz. That guy has got to be tweaking on meth....thats exactly how they act and look......
Stan,
Did you ever watch the video of Big woman beating the guys ass because he was drunk and trying to act tough to his ole Lady (Big Woman)? I think that is what any guy deserves that tries to hit a woman..lol..

dood that's not how you explain it... to make it even more wanted, you say
OHHH ED... MAN you missed some nice mud wrestling with the girls showing some nice... and uhhh there was a lot of touching :lol:

I actually didn't care for the challenge all that much. Not so much because of the difficulty, but because I didn't like women having to square off against men. I'm sorry...equality put aside....that girl in the end (the last point) had no chance against the guy that took her out. I thought the girls and guys competeing in a physical challenge like that was a little too much.

So Nikki...Are you saying men are superior to women? I thought (as most women put it) we are all equal?(LMBO!):)

Every season a group of friends and I start a Survivor pool, put everybody in seprate envelope and pick one. The winner get the big prize and the final 4 each get a smaller one. Who did I pick this year? SHANE! What a dork. Never before have I wanted my pick to be voted off, but now I really want him gone. Yeah quitting 3 packs a day would be tough, but I think he has a screw loose to boot. Thats a bad combo.
About the girls swimsuits, I think they must advise them to wear something that will stay on during challenges, those look more like athletic suits, ie: no string bikinis. But don't worry, I'll be watching.

I actually didn't care for the challenge all that much. Not so much because of the difficulty, but because I didn't like women having to square off against men. I'm sorry...equality put aside....that girl in the end (the last point) had no chance against the guy that took her out. I thought the girls and guys competeing in a physical challenge like that was a little too much.

i agree Nikki poor girl she had no chance :( .

So Nikki...Are you saying men are superior to women? I thought (as most women put it) we are all equal?(LMBO!)

dood in some things men are, guys have more strength than women (unless we're talking about one of those women that all full of muscles and big :p).
At least for me, we're not equal dood.

teasing me

:)
krish75 said:
Ed...Survivor is on!!!:)
Krish,
Your teasing me...lol..You just wanted me to look didn't you? I still have a hour and 15 minutes till it starts. But nice try..;)
But, I am not going to miss this one...I am locking the front door, got my jammies on, I got my DQ blizzard, ready for it...can't wait, thanks for the heads up Krish.:)

Last edited:
Back