Survivor...Exile Island!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Hey reefers and T.V freaks!:D Don't forget Survivor starts in about 25 minutes! Hurry up, feed your fish or whatever you have to do and get ready! Nikki!!! Where are you?:lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

And Here I was working late & the DVR wasn't set, thanks to this site (well krish75 really) you saved me!;)

And Here I was working late & the DVR wasn't set, thanks to this site (well krish75 really) you saved me!

LOL...Great show! Looks like it will be one twisted survivor to say the least.

Nikki is probably already eating cookies and what not .

LOL Gabbs. I bet those survivors wished they had a cookie or two. Any favorites yet???

I pick my fav and it's 24.....LOL...Don't watch it but heard somethin about that dude richard(Tha naked guy) not paying taxes on the $$ he 1...What season is it anyway's.....

Here I am! I DVRed it because I was working on something for my reefclub, and watched it later. Holy cow! I was ticked off that the LumberJill was sent home. I think she was someone good for their team...I'm not sure how well they'll do in challenges without her, so they will probably be at tribal counsel more often than they'd like. I thought they needed to get rid of the lady that was afraid to pick up leaves!! Hello???? Did you think Survivor was going to take place in a Hotel, and entail life without the TV and the phone???

Also, the chick that was on Exile Island.... Anyone else think her little "let them think I found the Idol" was cheesey? To me it made it sound like she didn't find it. "He told us where the idol is....I looked long enough" :rolleyes:. Who knows maybe she did find it, but her little speech sounded silly. I'm not even sure that they'll show who finds it until it is a surprise at tribal counsel......so it might be awhile before we see the idol.

Looks like we're in for another great season.

LOL!!! Nikki :D .
i think they made a mistake by getting rid of the girl (wisconsin girl ? LuberJill) i mean she could have probably helped them more than the fat lady.
I have a feeling that the old women are not gonna last that long :D unless the fat one starts doing push ups.
I think after all this survivor is gonna be a little bit better:D, Krish do you think that if i send cookies to the young men, they would get naked this time? :lol:

Man I missed it. Is there anyway to turn a DVR recording into a file that can be emailed to me?

spongebob lover said:
LOL!!! Nikki :D .
i think they made a mistake by getting rid of the girl (wisconsin girl ? LuberJill) i mean she could have probably helped them more than the fat lady.
I have a feeling that the old women are not gonna last that long :D unless the fat one starts doing push ups.
I think after all this survivor is gonna be a little bit better:D, Krish do you think that if i send cookies to the young men, they would get naked this time? :lol:

Man i agree, lol and it is to easy to be cheesy:razz:

What was the story about her child. I missed part of it?

Back