Survivor...Exile Island!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ed if I was your dog I'd kick your a**...hahah that's funny, I cant believe he stands for that.

I can't wait for next season. "Survivor Cannibal Island" or better yet "Survivor Manhunt Island".

I can't wait for next season. "Survivor Cannibal Island" or better yet "Survivor Manhunt Island".

you know a survivor cannibal would be awesome only if there's a tribe around them that eats humans and they gotta hide from them :D

snobanker said:
Ed if I was your dog I'd kick your a**...hahah that's funny, I cant believe he stands for that.

Stan,
One time I did not let her out in time. She did a number on my carpet.
Does that count? lmao..
I am up to date on Survivor now..:)

If any of you have Comcast on demand...supposedly it is available on demand, but I haven't checked for sure. If you miss an episode and have this feature on your cable, then you might be able to see the show you missed.

Scooterman - I haven't heard that this is the last one. I hope not! I think they should have one in the cold somewhere.

Scooterman - I haven't heard that this is the last one. I hope not! I think they should have one in the cold somewhere

Sounds like torture! Could you imagine trying to get a bucket of water to drink from the water spot or well, but come to find out all there is is a solid well of ice:mad:

Sounds like torture! Could you imagine trying to get a bucket of water to drink from the water spot or well, but come to find out all there is is a solid well of ice

i see your angry face (i guess i'm sort of mean in that case) but that'd be something good :p .

Holy cow - where have we been!? Only 2 episodes left! I'm still pulling for Terry....he is the ultimate survivor. The thing that sucks, too many people on the jury wouldn't want him to win :mad:

I'm with you Nikki! Terry is the true survivor regardless!!! He will be picked. The reason why, is everyone on the jury got there because they got screwed or back stabbed my their fellow tribe members and the rest were part of Terry's tribe. Watch and see:)

Actually, I think Terry would have a good chance with the jury. He will have Austin and Sally from his tribe, Bruce would be the kind of guy to pick on merits, so he would vote Terry and then all he would have to do is get Courtney, who is really mad at every one from her alliance. I think he could win.
At least Shane is out of there!!

That is true Larry. I think Courtney is really upset at her alliance, and likely for the "most annoying" voted to her by the tribe. Part of me thinks Shane will be mad because his alliance went against him, however, he seems like he'd try and stay true to his "loyalty". I guess Terry could hope that by picking Shane to do the overnight, he'll get his vote, too.

Now, I'm not sure who I want to go next...Cirie, or Aras

This whole immunity idol thing has been a blast too! I think Terry can use it up till the final 3 right? If he was smart he would try to win the next challange, then give the idol to someone for a promise to the final 2.
I want Aras out, he bugs me. I kinda like Cirie <sp?> , she has really played the game well I think, flew under the radar for a long time, then stepped it up at the end. She's a player!

Maybe taking Aras to the final 2 would be the best for Terry. I think he can use the idol to get to the final 2 (?), so I'd love to see him win the next Immunity challenge.

Back