thatguys 120g build.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

not sure on the fish list as far as corals go lps/softies. maybe a sps or 2 depending.

yeah thats cool the more the better....lol pm me your number ryan.

well i have about 200lbs of sand so not sure i might just ad sand until i like it lol..... i also have a lot of rock left over.

Yea hI would just throw the excess rock away. Then call me when you put it out to the curb so that I can make sure that you properly disposed of the biohazard.

Sweet. Let me know if you need to sell some of the rock, I could use some more.
If you find it on the curb I'll buy some from you Tat2z, you know, if you need a certified er, glass containment system to store it in...

well once i am totally satisfied with the amount of rock i have in my tank i will let you guys know..

Hey Ryan, shouldn't you be working or something like that. You are using up all of the bandwidth over here. The computer Nazi's are going to rain down from the ceiling.

I use up far more bandwidth using OOMA, NALCOMIS, and the hundreds of inbound emails that float around everyday than reading all the posts on RF :D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Besides, this is my work. Check the internet, network, check the internet... It's rough. :D

okay i got all my plumbing parts in the mail today minus the pipe got to go to home depot for that....i also got my replacement filters for my typhoon extreme III ro/di unit in. man i have everything to get started except for the sump

well it will be ready on the 29th but i wont be able to pick it up until friday because of school and plus i will want to hang out in Seattle since i have never been there before. so i will be doing all the plumbing on next sat if you guys are free i need a hand just installing the tank on stand

update. got bored yesterday and made a front trim so that i can mount my led actinic lighting.

CIMG1428.jpg

CIMG1429.jpg

nothing to fancy but it will do

Last edited:
It looks great!
Even if it hadn't come out so nice, people should be looking INSIDE the box, not at it :)
I lost track of the other thread, and at the risk of upsetting you, have you heard about your sump?

-Todd

yeah i heard from him and he told me it will be ready this weekend. crossing fingers that it will be done so that i can finally get some water in there. wife makes fun of me for sitting in front of an empty tank

Good news! It will be up and running before ya know it.
I can see myself sitting there, maybe getting some plastic Nemo toys to arrange in the system...
Let me know if you need anything, I need to wander out that way and meet you Oak Harbor guys sometime soon.

Looks good. Glad to see that it is coming along. Let me know if you need any help. I have finished my hood and I am now working on my wiring.

yeah dry fitted the plumbing just waiting for the sump so that i can position the intake for the return pump. wont have room for a fuge so i will have to figure that out maybe build a small stand behind the tank and put a 20l back there. not sure yet

Sorry about the sump. Are you sure you do not need an electrician to come and wire that up for you. I am sure that there are no receivers or high powered RF transmission data bus's that link with satellites and wirelessly cause the bulbs to come on.

haha electrician....i have done more wire repair then the AE's in my last command. plus you guys are light bulb re placers

Back