The 240 is finally starting!!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks great, im impressed. Cant wait to see the more progress. Curious, who did built your tank and how many lights did you get for it?

i got the tank from woody sowell at precisioncustomaquariums.com, but i first saw the tank at e-bay. the lights are 3 400wt 15k's. post 14 had the link to where i got them, they are cheap but will do.

Beautiful fish Augustus and if you get bored, do like me...Re-Aquascape! Boredom will turn into frustration:p Keep up the good work:)

Balogh, do your fish have ich??? in the first pic, it looks like there are a few spots on the sailfin and the angel!

i see what you are talking about, but i think that it is in the water, because he is clean now. i will deffinently keep a close eye on it.

the frag looks great. Oh so that was you that stopped by last weekend. I was wondering who you were lol. nice meeting you and your tank looks great!

todays update!!!

i got a couple more things today and they all seem to be doing good so far.
-4" regal angel is the hardest fish to tank a pic of!!!! he is out for an hour strait and then the camera comes out and he dissapears. i will try to get a better pic tonight.
View attachment 16184
-new anenome that my clowns havent found yet:( .(bright green in non-pic)
View attachment 16185
-first clam in the tank and it opened right up!:D
View attachment 16186
-FEEDING TIME!!!!!!
View attachment 16187

Those are the same lights I was thinking of getting only their 250W for my 125G let us know how they work out for you and the customer service side also post some pics of them if possible thanks.....

hey man, i love these lights for how much they cost!!!:p

View attachment 16188

seriously, i am 15. i turn 16 next year and i am in 10th grade right now.

ROFL! Just messin with ya man:lol: I wish I had a tank like that at 15! Heck...I wish I had a tank like that at 29! :eek: (LOL)

Back