• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used Equipment For Sale

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A bunch of new items are available-

2- Elos Moonlights $50 each
1- Maxi Jet 900 $10
2- Ice Cap 430 + 2 Pr Endcaps & Standoffs $100 each
1- Rio 2100 $20
1- 18w CPR Refugium Light $30
1- Tsunami Auto Top Off $65
1- Viaqua 300w Titanium Heater $15
1- 150w DE ESU Clamp-On AquaLight Halide w/ 14k Pheonix Bulb $200
1- Gen-X PCX40 Pump $50
1- 300 Gallon Acrylic w 2OFB, Cherry Wood Stand & Halide Canopy, 55g glass aquarium sump $1000 OBO

Come get em!

Here are some pictures of the 300g. We are selling the tanks, stand, canopy, and 55g sump for $1000 OBO.

0410091648.jpg

0410091649.jpg

8'Lx2'Wx30"H

Just found out there is a sale pending. Tim is taking someone to look at it tonight. I'll update the thread once we have an answer.

That's a nice looking set-up for a great price. My wife, Julia, even thinks the stand and canopy are pretty.

Somebody must have a wall that needs an eight foot tank. I was just walking around our house with a tape measure looking for a spot. :)

But then I already have a 75-gallon tank to set up and a 3' cube tank in storage in the garage.

g

The 300 Gallon Tank, Stand, Canopy and Sump in the pictures on page two of this thread are now 699.99 OBO. Screaming deal for anyone looking for a bigger tank!!

Great deal! Sooo much real estate to play with....I can grow my zoas to HUGE colonies. I even measured a wall where this can fit in my house, won't fit.

Sorry the heater is gone:(

We still have all kinds of used equipment. When I get to the shop I'll work on an updated list. The tank is still available.

It has two corner overflow boxes and would make a fine reef aquarium. The canopy is tall enough to hold halide lighting. You would want to use powerheads or drill the tank for a closed loop to increase water circulation.

Back