Where has all the particpation gone???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i can't remember who started this thread, and now that i'm typing i don't want to lose it all to go back and look... but to whomever it was.. thanks.. i'm enjoying it quite a bit.

I get a good one going every once and a while. Welcome

i've always liked the fact tnat they don't really give a crap to try to hide the blatant sexism. i mean, if your going to do it, own it.. and if you own it, i have a bunch more respect for you.
lots of chicks get all uppity about stuff like that.. for me, just make it clear this isn't the best place to take young impressionable minds, and its all good.

If the saints aren't playing then I'm not buying lol

Seems like we should have a real get together at a place like Hooters to watch the Hawks on Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

All in Favor??????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh yea, Scooter is picking up the tab!!!

ah, i'm sure you'll be disappointed in my definition of blatant sexism.. but their hiring process has been called into question quite a few times.. your not really allowed to 'cater' your employees to your clientelle anymore it seems, and they seem to try hard to do so. i'm just sayingif your going to do it, own it. don't not hire someone and tell them that they don't have enough experience, when thats totally not what you mean at all...call it hooters, hire for hooters (or with the obvious intent of making it a guys hangout) and make it clear that you don't mean owls. *shrug* anyone applying or walking in shouldn't have illusions as to where they are going... waaaaaaay OT now, so i'm gonna stop typing.

Well.......................... my Bears lost, I guess I should not be surprised:smash:

You can be a Hawks fan with me now that the Chiefs managed to lose a game they had all wrapped up, and the Steelers get to sit this post season out....

I am not gonna say a word............................LOL. It could damage an already tarnished reputation. Maybe I can root for the team with the ball, or turn on the hockey game and forget about football period.

Back