Where has all the particpation gone???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

no, we don't have a lounge. a lounge woud have a big screen and a fridge. that was your point right? that your going to fix that? ;)

Best thread in MONTHS :D

P.S. Many of us are from the Northwest............ Don't forget the Espresso machine in our new lounge :bounce:

we have a problem, no bars serve krispy kremes.... or maybe not.. maybe that could be our niche. the sweets drunks of the lounge. :)

IMG_6812_zps5c8470fe.jpg

Proof positive that beer and donuts go together

I know how my tank has turned into what it is (not pretty) I just need to get off my lazy butt an apply some effort.

Dave, what is going on with your build, i remember a flurry of progress there for a while, drawing on the walls, getting the garage side done, but nothing lately. I would love to come over and lend you a spare set of hands, spend a few days helping out. Last time i was up in your neighborhood, ktiprowski had just peed in his new big tank. Hows his build coming?

Seems like we should have a real get together at a place like Hooters to watch the Hawks on Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

All in Favor??????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh yea, Scooter is picking up the tab!!!

i'm totally up for a super bowl party.. my house probably won't house everyone though... it does have a refrigerator tho
despite the disdain hawks fans have for steeler fans, i enjoy the hawks a lot, and only really have to worry about that being a conflict once every 4 or 5 years at the most...

i can't remember who started this thread, and now that i'm typing i don't want to lose it all to go back and look... but to whomever it was.. thanks.. i'm enjoying it quite a bit. :)

Back