Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thought I'd start this up again. This is an older picture at a civil war reenactment; it's me on the left. My Dad is in the middle, and my good-for-nothing cousin on the right :)

well , thats my mug,. and my sexy girl, shopping in cancun, and u might see her in the car someday, waiting for me , and the water in cancun calls to me in my sleep,.
nice to see all u
doug

To we get to update???

The first one is of me toolin' around the pool with Aurelia; the second of my wife when she graduated earlier this month; the third is of Camden; and the last is Aurelia.

thats a very happy family Trevor...
Congrats,

Nick

Beautiful family!!! Thanks for the update! Tell your wife Congrats on the graduation!

NaH2O said:
Beautiful family!!! Thanks for the update! Tell your wife Congrats on the graduation!

Thank you Nikki, I'll do that...

spongebob lover said:
ohh that's so cute !!!
MarineDreamer you have very very cute babies!! :)

And thank you Gabriella; though I have a hard time believing it. Everyone says how much Camden looks like me and then how cute he is... Knowing that those are contradictory statements.... :doubt:

maxx said:
thats a very happy family Trevor...
Congrats,

Nick

Thank you Nick. I did give her two years to run away... And she didn't have to say yes... :D

Thought I'd share the best form of birth control yet... Yup, that's my side of the bed!!! :D

327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF
327321_elvis_46x60.GIF

Thanks
E

ROFL! I must be really tired because there are 10 of you!

It's been a while since I posted the first pic so I thought an update was in need given all the beer and hot dogs I've consumed since then ;)

This is the wife and me at Ft Ebey last weekend..

Holly_MeFtEbey.jpg

MarineDreamer said:
To we get to update???

The first one is of me toolin' around the pool with Aurelia; the second of my wife when she graduated earlier this month; the third is of Camden; and the last is Aurelia.

Wow MarineDreamer she looks right out of High School (I meant)

Last edited:
WildReef said:
Wow MarineDreamer you get them knocked up really young!

Wow.....
Hey Miss Manners, did you think about how this might be taken?
'Cause this sounds pretty rude to me.
Nick

Lets get on the happy track again, heres me, again i know

No fat jokes, remember we are on the happy track :lol:

-Jido

Back