Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Island Boy! I kinda liked the MALE!!!

Good news, my chili coral bloomed last night for the first time in like a month. The leather is looking better and looks to be putting its polyps or whatever they're called out again.

I ordered PH, Nitrate, Alkaline, Iodine. I already have calcium and of course the all favorite 5-1's.

Do you think I need any others?

I'm going to setup a dsb and put a sump underneath for the skimmer mainly and get some stuff out of my tank.

I hope the few guys I have survive this....

Thanks for info on led's. I'll have to get to that later.

Later
BJ

Oh! and I ordered a coralife Super Skimmer 220

Last edited:
No problem and everything sounds good. I only test for ph, magnesium, calcium, Alk, and nitrates. Some people test for more, but I don't:D Just pm me whenever you are ready to tackle those moonlights:)

i used to be a bouncer at this club...i knew everyone on that coast and i always got hit on by these women, but this night they thought it would be ok to grab and pinch me.:)

i used to be a bouncer at this club...i knew everyone on that coast and i always got hit on by these women, but this night they thought it would be ok to grab and pinch me.

LOL!!! i didn't know Krish likes pinching :lol: :lol:

Do not worry Ron. They told the bouncers not to let Pee Wee (krish) in the club so there will be no pinching or biting.

Do not worry Ron. They told the bouncers not to let Pee Wee (krish) in the club so there will be no pinching or biting.

LMBO!! ohh boy my stomach hurts !! :lol: :lol: ...... Pee Wee is gonna like his new name :lol: :lol:

ROFL!!! I see either your timer on your camera works great and gives you ample time to pose for photos or you have your kids up to no good:lol:

ROFL! If you guys spent 1/10 of your energy doing good, there would be no hunger in the world! :shock: You guys need to spend more time at Church and less time putting wicked thoughts into people's minds here! Soon I will be known as the peter pan, purple penguin cross dressing algae "it" that spends most of his time in the bathroom and dancing on poles for a little pinch here and a little pinch there!!!! :mad: :lol: Freaks!!!:p

ROFL! If you guys spent 1/10 of your energy doing good, there would be no hunger in the world! You guys need to spend more time at Church and less time putting wicked thoughts into people's minds here! Soon I will be known as the peter pan, purple penguin cross dressing algae "it" that spends most of his time in the bathroom and dancing on poles for a little pinch here and a little pinch there!!!! Freaks!!!

ROFL !!! :lol: you said it dood :lol: :lol: .....i think i like the short description :lol: :lol: .

ohh seriously you people are gonna make me go into labor :lol: :lol: .

Back