Who are you? Here is me ;)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

oh, ya im jon, my friends call me jonny, or little man, cause im short 5.6

good to know all ya

Figured I'd join in. My tank is young and still kinda bare, but I included a pic anyway.

Thanks. In related news, I've decided to just paint fish on the front glass of my tank. It's much cheaper that way.

hey burning2nd where did you leave the rest of the soprano family :lol: .

Thanks. In related news, I've decided to just paint fish on the front glass of my tank. It's much cheaper that way.

nice putting a face ... i like the clouds :D .

Well, here's one of me... sorry for the glamor-shot-ish-ness. Unfortuantely, I just don't have too many recent pics of me. Kinda camera shy...

Welcome to RF sihaya :D !! and don't be a camera shy, the only one who can be camera shy right now it's me with 40 pounds :D

Hey Brian! Thanks. Aethra is recovering well. How sweet of you to ask! I recently posted an updated photo of her in that same thread. You should check it out. It's kinda amazing really. For awhile I was sure she was a goner... but now it looks like she might just be ok.

sihaya said:
Hey Brian! Thanks. Aethra is recovering well. How sweet of you to ask! I recently posted an updated photo of her in that same thread. You should check it out. It's kinda amazing really. For awhile I was sure she was a goner... but now it looks like she might just be ok.

Thats great news! I make sure to check it out.

Brian

spongebob lover said:
Hey Brian how's the baby, the girls and Belinda doing? :).

There doing great Gaby. Coral is starting to be a little naughty to get attention but I guess that is to be expected. I just need a little more patience with her than before. Belinda is starting to feel alot better. I think it helps that she is starting to fit into some of her old clothes. The baby had her appointment yesterday and has gained some weight so that is a good sign.

How long do you have yet? It's got to be coming up real soon!!!:)

Brian

There doing great Gaby. Coral is starting to be a little naughty to get attention but I guess that is to be expected. I just need a little more patience with her than before. Belinda is starting to feel alot better. I think it helps that she is starting to fit into some of her old clothes. The baby had her appointment yesterday and has gained some weight so that is a good sign.

ahh that's awesome dood !! :).
i'm sure after a while the whole wanting to get attention will go away hehe.
i still have 5 more weeks to go but i'll be lucky if i make it to 3 more :p.

Back