Who Will Win The Prize???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well, my evening alternative is watering the lawn, dishes, and mixing water for a water change...lol...and didn't your mamma teach you it's not nice to spy on people?

well, my evening alternative is watering the lawn, dishes, and mixing water for a water change...lol...and didn't your mamma teach you it's not nice to spy on people?

Look who's talking Inspector Gadget!! :spy: :lol:. You get the prize for that! LOL!!!

me spying is part of the game... spying onto those who spy isn't...but it is fun, so i'll give you that much. :)

so i take it lee birch is not the who, huh? dang it. i really need to go mix that water.

me spying is part of the game... spying onto those who spy isn't...but it is fun, so i'll give you that much. :)

so i take it lee birch is not the who, huh? dang it. i really need to go mix that water.

No it's not Lee LOL! It's a riddle so remember that part.

Calling it a night! It's 11pm here so you guys have fun!! If no-one gets it tonght, I'll post a clue in the morning on the same post the question is on. If no-one gets it by mid-day, I'll post another. :)

Is it a Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse (Labroides dimidiatus)?

Or maybe a Striped Cleaner Wrasses (Labroides dimidiatus)?

Come on everyone, this is your chance to steal away a point from Charly while she is busy with a water change.

Its a riddle, so think outside the box and keep your guesses coming.

Cheers, Todd

Good guesses, but no-one right so far. Will add clues throughout the day so check back to post 10. One goes up now. :)

Question #5- "I am a bacteria!"..."Well, maybe not completely a bacteria". "K...I got it! I'm an algae!!" "No, that's not it either because I'm not completely an algae either..." Hmm..."Well, one thing's for sure...I am definately a pain in the neck to most people!!". Who am I?

I am cyano.

I am cyano.

You are?? :confused: :lol:

Charlypooh is back!!! :humble: Seeing last night was a hard one I said I'd make it easier tonight. Good job again!! You know, with all this knowledge, you should have more posts than you have sharing it with others :)

Do your homework....Tomorrow won't be easy. :)

Last edited:
How about double question night??? I think that sounds great to start off the weekend!!!! New question coming in a few minutes!! :D

New question is up! Have fun!! :)

Question 6: Who has this in their signature... "If we ignore the enviroment maybe it will just go away"

Last edited:
Back