You Know Your A Reefer when:

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You know you're a reefer when:

your fiance makes the contractor agree to install your RODI unit before we'll close on our new house......

you lug more jugs of water home from Walmart than a d*** pack mule hauls tourists up and down the Grand Canyon....

your cats think you're great because you provide a warm lap to sleep on for several hours each day because you're always reading stuff about reefs on the 'puter........

you tell your boyfriend you'd rather have some turbo snails or an emerald crab right now instead of flowers for Valentines Day.......

you stare at the rocks in your tank for WAY longer than anyone should be staring at rocks...........

there's nothing in your fridge for humans to eats, but the freezer is chock full of finely chopped crabmeat, shrimp, 3 kinds of seaweed, peas for fish only....... ;)

you tell your boyfriend you'd rather have some turbo snails or an emerald crab right now instead of flowers for Valentines Day

hehe i thought i was the only one :D besides it's way better to get a coral or whatever than a flower that could die.

moortim said:
Is that 40hrs in a week? or in two days?
If you where to ask my girlfreind she would say either.Cause sometimes on weekends that's all I do......LOL....But to reef it up you gotta...Keep it up.....IN The Reefkeeping there's always something to do_OR READ...LOL>...:D :lol:

moortim said:
You know you're a reefer when you have a couple grand in a tank and you don't own a tv.:)

.....when you go to a fellow reefer's house, and don't even notice if there is a TV in the house. :)

You know your a reefer when you have to cancel your trip to the LFS because you forgot today was Valentines Day and you still haven't gotten a gift for your Fiance who bought your gift for you (SPS Colony) three weeks ago!!!!

Yeah i'm in deep S***!!!!

You know your a reefer when you have to cancel your trip to the LFS because you forgot today was Valentines Day and you still haven't gotten a gift for your Fiance who bought your gift for you (SPS Colony) three weeks ago!!!!

ohh ohh and she got you an nice sps colony hmm... i say take out the valentine's romantic kit asap :D

Thats alright i'm good i already thought of an idea that will for sutre get me off the hook and still allow me to go to the LFS.

Thats Right ..........I'm that D*** Good!!

Don't know if this on has been said, but you wash your hands before you feed your fish, but don't before you eat:shock:

Krish,

i just realized this but you've got 4,000 posts which makes you a nurse shark. Whats the highest you can get??

Last edited:
LOL...Not sure, but yeah:) It's worse when you wash your hands to feed the fish and then you go and eat afterwards without washing them again and eat a flake or two:lol:

dood i just realize you are a nurse Krish :lol: .
I think the worse would be if you went to the bathroom and you didn't wash your hands and then you start eating

Krich i just realized this but you've got 4,000 posts which makes you a nurse shark. Whats the highest you can get??

LOL...Not sure, but I guess if I keep on going the way I am, they'll have to start moving on to land animals and then maybe cars, rockets, planes...Those kind of things:lol:

I think the worse would be if you went to the bathroom and you didn't wash your hands and then you start eating

Gabby, that when you start a new thread entitled, "You know your just totally disgusting and the nastiest person on earth when.." :lol: I hope you don't do that Gabbs...That just gross(LMBO!)

Gabby, that when you start a new thread entitled, "You know your just totally disgusting and the nastiest person on earth when.." I hope you don't do that Gabbs...That just gross(LMBO!)

ohh come on where's the fun :D besides i know you'd be the first one to answer :lol:

You Know Your GONNA BE A Reefer when:
Your reef tank is still in the planning stages and you spend at least a few hours a day "doing research" AKA reading on multiple reef boards

Back