1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

whew! Scooty, I found the thread. That guy went with glass cages. Mines Bow valley, formerly inter america. Different companys.

Just got a call from the shipping company that it has indeed passed through customs. However I will NOT be recieveing the tank today. Tomorrow at best. Its a very good thing I took today off from work as an UNPAID day.
More time for the paint on the stand to dry (or even add a second coat).

yeah but i have to work the rest of the week, and i again have to make sure evryone who was kind enough to help to nit bother coming out.... again

well I went and grabbed some bed liner and am going to glaze it on tonight.

I spoke again with the shiping company and now they are telling me tomorrow. Sorry to jerk everyone around so much.

Hey man...Sorry to hear about your troubles. Seems like the story of my life everytime I order something. I'm almost to the point where I rather not have anything in life than to order something that has to be delivered (LOL). Hope you get the tank soon! :)

Hey Brett, just realized that I'll be available to help after work. I'm working in Covington and staying in Puyallup at the Extended Stay on N. Meridian. Have no idea where you're at or how to get there but let me know and I'll be there. Could maybe even bring more of my crew along. Umm, we'll probably get off work in Covington about 6ish.

Hey man...Sorry to hear about your troubles. Seems like the story of my life everytime I order something. I'm almost to the point where I rather not have anything in life than to order something that has to be delivered (LOL). Hope you get the tank soon! :)

Thanks Krish. I hope this wraps up soon. All this trouble and it doesnt even have water in it. lol. I got a long road ahead!

well, I used a DIY bed liner and painted the stand. Followed the instructions closely, except for the ventilation mask.... he he. I told my wife I will feel fortunate if I dont have any permanent neurological damage. Did two coats, just like the directions say!

DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1098.jpg

Glad to see that things are starting to come together on this. I cant even guess how frustrating this would be.

aw man! I drove halfway out there around 2 and tried to call. I couldnt get ahold of shannon so I turned around and went home.

Um, how would she be able to notice? ;)

(I just couldn't resist!)

The cups are on the front porch whenever you are ready for them. D

well, I used a DIY bed liner and painted the stand. Did two coats, just like the directions say!

Glad you were able to turn the customs-delay into something positive. And I think that the bed liner is a good choice for a stand in a garage (where it might be more likely to get dinged than in a livingroom).

Good luck with the move in!

The tanks at my wifes work. We will be bringing it home this afternoon. Anyone who wants to help is welcome to.

Brett, I will try to make it over today but no promises as I have to go help my brother move out all his old appliances and help install them. Hopefully I can be done there at a reasonable time so I can come help you out. Sorry bro!

Brett, it was great to meet you and all the others...you'll have to refresh my memory on who all was there...lol. I'm sorry I didn't make it in time to help with the tank!! It was sure a sight to see when I walked into your garage!!! Thanks for the time and the ribs too though!! Hope to see you again sometime soon!!

Back