1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks to everyone who came out to help. Heres some pics. I'll go into detail tomorrow. I need to go to bed.
Brett

DSC_1087.jpg

DSCN2816.jpg

DSCN2817.jpg

DSCN2818.jpg

DSCN2819.jpg

DSCN2820.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

Hey Brett looks great! I am glad I came and helped. That thing is a beast man! 9 guys and we still couldn't have picked it up if we tried! Good thing we got lucky and it slid right on the stand!
Sorry I didn't stay longer than I did, I didn't want my kids to get me in trouble over there.

Let me know about the skimmer!

Matt

Congrats "B". I know thats a load off your shoulders. Good to see reefers come together and help out also to see some old and new faces. Can't wait. Thats going to be a unreal setup.
See after all you been thru I tryed to stay positive for ya and look so far so good.
PS MaMa cooked up some mean RIBS :D :D. Thanks Roach :razz:.

Last edited:
Looks great man! That's a monster! :eek: I'd need some serious medication if I ever attempted to try and aquascape something that big! :lol: Good luck with setting it all up! :)

UNREAL!!! I hope you have one mean cleaning crew beause I would not want to have to scrape that glass!

Brett,

Tank looks great..Hopefully it was worth the wait.

I wish I could have been there, but I had a 3-hr root canal yesterday. Obviously, you had more fun yesterday than I did.
:D

Kirk

10 plus guys to slide a tank, WOW what a monster!
Nice to see you have so many friends.
Hope you have more fun with the tank than the anticipation:lol:

wowee is that ever huge! It looks great though--I hope it meets with your approval, build-quality-wise??

wow lets hope nobody skipped on the footing from the house to the gerage floor ???
looks good figure out the water flo set up yet, keep us posted ..i bet u didnt sleep worth the darn last night huh ......

WOW is all I have to say :lol: It was cool meeting you and putting some faces to screen names. The tank is O.K. but the ribs were out of sight! Need anymore help let me know and I will find someone for you. :lol: Later

WOW is all I have to say :lol: It was cool meeting you and putting some faces to screen names. The tank is O.K. but the ribs were out of sight! Need anymore help let me know and I will find someone for you. :lol: Later
Mike you forgot. What comes after WOW **** **

That really looks like that will be amazing with water in it.
I am really happy that it did finally arrive.
So now that it is on the stand,,, how is it?

That stand looks perfect.

First of all congrats on finally getting your tank it is truly amazing the size of that beast!

Second of all NICE Ram with the flatbed is that a Cab and Chasis?

But now I have a ? (I do not know this is why I ask not putting down or anything I simply do not know the answer) On the stand you have bracing on the legs in one direction are you at all worried about tortional bending in the event of an earthquake that goes from side to side I would think that being the only points of strength are the welds and the extensive height of the legs it could bend or snap easily under a hard movment and cause a collapse?

Last edited:
Brett, what moron wears a dress shirt to help move a 1000 gal tank?:) Your tank is SWWEEETTT!!

PS. It is a cab and chasis made specifically to be the same height as Brett's stand (we got lucky, except the guy who got cracked in the nose by the suction cup...OUCH!)

Last edited:
Yea it was funs times. Now we need to get all the reefers in the area to make water to give to Brett, we have enough water to fill the tank and sump by July 4th.......

Back