1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

salt has been added and tomorrow if the water is clear and the salt is completely disolved the sand goes in.

LMAO Black Eye by installing Spa-Flex!! Isn't there a thread on RF about the dangers of Reef Tanks? Brett, didn't you read that "danger" thread? You'd think there's be something about the dangers of Spa Flex. Hmmm, maybe we need to make it a sticky!!!

Okay, enough grief giving. Can't wait to see pics with sand in it!!!

Sand is in, what a job. 600lbs up a 7ft ladder by myself. Got it done and waiting for the dust to settle. Tanks already up to 70. Soon I'll move all my fully cured rock and fish over! Whoo hoo!

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Let us know if you need anything special to put inside this display,we would love help in anyway. Sorry we were late with the skimmer cup for the 6 foot 6inch aqua-medic its been ordered and shipped. Talk to you soon,

ROB

Let us know if you need anything special to put inside this display,we would love help in anyway. Sorry we were late with the skimmer cup for the 6 foot 6inch aqua-medic its been ordered and shipped. Talk to you soon,

ROB

Do you mean like a goldflake angel......:D

Some of the fish were in my sps tank which I took down and transfered all the LR from. The other fish were in my tub with the LR which has been cycled for about three months. From my experience all I should see is an algae cycle and with the N.O. lighting hopefully it wont be bad.

The achillies seems to like the spectrum pellets, rods reef and of course the swimming room.

wow ... i'm seeing a need for more rock in your future.lol and of course your lucky numbers are 25--76--13--45--92....nice setup...

I may add a little more LR but probably not much. It looks like less in the photo. On person it looks pretty darn good. I want to maximize swim space.

Back