1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brett,

I would file a formal complaint and as whether you still want to do business is your call. I hope everything works out for you. Again, your money is good and you should expect customer service that is courteous, not rude and obnoxious.

If this were my dream tank; My attitude would be this: I will keep my money and you (Bow Aquariums) can keep your rude and obnoxius additude to yourself. I will be finding another company for my business.

Kirk

Brett,

Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, are you working on a Plan B or just going to wait it out as it were?

Kirk

I don't know what else to do but cry. I am calling first thing in the morning to see if it did or didnt not ship and why? Im contacting the BBB if not and they can hassle him.

dude that sucks bad.
I am sure it will all work out soon though.

Good luck man.

FWIW
that skimmer is running and skimming if you wanna check it out...

Matt

Sorry to hear about this, that's a big chunck of change. This is when I am glad for local builders. I know you weren't looking for acrylic but how nice would it be to know where to find the guy!!!!! Gotta really appreciate guys like Jason and locals when this happens. Best of luck with it working out.

Brett, Thats some major drama. I would be screaming so loud by now that he could hear me from across the border. Good of you to keep your head level and stay calm. If it's any consolation, I have a friend that has two very large tanks from Bow Valley, and the build quality is superb. Though he said that it "took some time" to get them.

And to really throw my .02 in, if it were me, I would not call tomorrow knowing that the jerk would be expecting my call. I would not want to deal with someone many miles away that I would never be able confront face to face, purposely antagonizing me.

I hope you get a shipping confirmation soon.

Again, congrats on keeping your cool. Money makes most people scrazy...

Well, if you decide to wait it out, before they unload your tank from the trucker, I would inspect every inch of the tank. if there is any problems, i would not sign anything..signing indicates you are now releasing liability from Bow Aquariums to you.

However, based on the latest customer service call you had with the owner, I don't if that logic would apply . :)

are they done making your tank? or are they still making it as we speak thats why they cant deliver...

i feel you Brett..... Sorry.

I would not call tomorrow knowing that the jerk would be expecting my call.

I totaly agree Just wait for it to finaly show up refuse to sign for it and send it back very politlely requesting my money back, but then again im spittful.

But ye serisouly any new =) corss my fingers its good news

tallguy64,

I like how you think. :D

I wouldn't give one more dime to this company.

MONDAY!!!!!! APRIL 14th

Ok everyone, this tank is supposed to arrive monday and I will use any help offered to get this thing up onto the stand. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

What-cha got going if it don't show. Do we still get all the beer and donuts we can put down.
PS. Is is the FIRE DRAGON going to show up and put on a show.

Back