180 gallon dual octogon AGA

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here's a couple more, still waiting for my brother to come over again so I can get a FTS.

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Nice pics!! :) Saw your for sale thread. Sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing this week with work. Hope it all works out man. :)

Thanks man, I'm sure it will work out.:) It just sucks losing $300-400 right before Christmas. I have a week off to figure how to make up for it!:rolleyes:
Nice pics!! :) Saw your for sale thread. Sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing this week with work. Hope it all works out man. :)

Wheres the full tank shot??? Come on now, how can I judge???? lol

Mojo

Here's your full tank shots. Please excuse the ghetto looking foil over my fixtures, I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, and I don't want her to look up and get blinded. (I need bigger better hoods) The taller side is a little cloudy, because I cleaned all the algae off the sides before the photo session.

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Wow Ben! Nice shots. =) I like your acans and that sunset monti is beautiful! I tried to get a piece from Stacy, but I think she sold the entire colony to Michael. =(

Wow Ben! Nice shots. =) I like your acans and that sunset monti is beautiful! I tried to get a piece from Stacy, but I think she sold the entire colony to Michael. =(

Mine is growing pretty fast, and has really amazing colors! You are welcome to have a piece of it someday soon when I can frag it. I'm getting quite the monti coloection, check out the colors on my ziggy stardust!

IMG_0440.jpg

Wow! That tank set came a long way from the first pic in one of the first post!
Very nice set up.

Here's a few pics from tonight. I was just using my crappy camera, not the good cannon that my brother has.
Got tons of new stuff in here recently

DSCN4324.jpg

DSCN4323.jpg

DSCN4322.jpg

My brother brought his nice camera over again. so it's time for more pics!
I havn't really done anything new with the tank, other than adding over 100 lbs of LR, a few fish and a couple corals!:becky: I really love my new fish!

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

My Tyree BGM is really growing!
IMG_0723.jpg

Back