1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ya a lil. Not all I wanted and I still gotta glue down a bunch of coral. If it's not one thing it's another. These tanks are neve done which is kinda why I enjoy em. Always something to improve on.
D

Hey pep sry. I've had that black n white banner for prob at least 253-939-05803months now. Got him at obd awhile ago. I was looking for a butterfly reef safe lol.
Pyramids I think are a ill out of my price range. If I can even find one locally.

Thxs irchik87! Lots of work and play ;)
-d

LOL 2-3 months now sry idk whos phone # that is...

I re aqua scaped and glued/planted my coral! :) Frag rack is out of the tank and im mucho happy. I pushed my back rock scape forward off the wall. pix maybe later tonight when i get homes homes.
ready to stock up on more coral this weekend @psas meeting.

looking at replacing my life reef skimmer with a reef octopus 200ext?!
-d

Thanks yeah I think the best upgrades for a reef tank are filtration, light, and flow. Not necessarily in that order but those r the basics lol right?
I really cant wait to combine these tanks man. Than hopefully one will be a bit easier to care for and I can run a coldwater again!
Those r my fishy dreams lol.
D

Thanks yeah I think the best upgrades for a reef tank are filtration, light, and flow. Not necessarily in that order but those r the basics lol right?
I really cant wait to combine these tanks man. Than hopefully one will be a bit easier to care for and I can run a coldwater again!
D

Stupid joke #109-Sounds fishy to me, Devin. Ha ha ha, I crack me up sometimes.

D

Stupid joke #109-Sounds fishy to me, Devin. Ha ha ha, I crack me up sometimes.

Very fishy lol.
Ya I figure I'll be up early like I am now and I still need to Rodi wipe the glass, scrape coraline...just green dots, and more purple.cloves to nuke but I'll wait on that. Lights will be on fish half a sleep
D

need to dose need to do wcs. Need to buy salt lol.
stocking up on some more pretty corals this weekend. :)
gonna try and hold back though cuz i need that new skimmer! rps 3000 is on sale but outdated and im looking at the Reefoctopus 200ext

The classic ext Devin or the regal/dc?
I picked up the Regal 200INT for the 180 build, but it hasn't done anything but help cook my rock yet, so I don't have any great feedback. The dc pump is really quiet, and I like the ramp up start... The rock is BRS and Marco, so there isnt' much to skim really, but it is pulling some stuff, and that might kind be a little impressive.

Ooooooo I'm sure there's a coral or two around here for u rothany. R u gonna be ready in time for BM? That's stock up time lol.
Idk I can see how nice a pump it comes with but I can't spend the $550 the 250ext regal would cost me... Prob just the regular "hybrid cone" lol one.
D

i went with the regal because i didn't want to have an outdated pump if i ever needed to replace/service it. It hope its outdated if i ever have to anyway though.

Back