210 shark/reef tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I hope the other one hatches today! I will post both pictures of when i was candeling the egg and when they hatched. He is so cool looking. I just hope my regal is okay. Thats whats mainly on my mind right now.

Internet has been really really slow all day here but i have the pics uploade on photobucke and will post them from work tommorow morning. I hope you'll like them.

Okay lets get this started already. Here are pics of the corals and my tank reaquascaped. Now mind you these are about two weeks old so there is more coral and the pinktail is gone.

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture008.jpg

This got all beat up by my pinktail and there is only about a third of it left but it should make a come back hopefully.
Picture007.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Now here was the anularis when i had him on day one.
Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

And thanks to these to deusch bags
Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

He looked like this the next morning
Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Luckily that was not the same case with my Regal Angel who i couldn't get a shot of because he was just too nervous.

Now we move onto the sharks

This was them two weeks ago in the 20 Long QT/ Holding tank.
Picture024.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Here was Moday Afternoon Just before they hatched. I candelled the egg to see for myself and show you guys just how tight it must be in there for the sharks.

Picture025.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

These pics were taken twenty minutes later

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture032.jpg

The second shark Hatched sometime between when i left my fiances at 10:00 and when i arrived there from work (around 3:30)
Picture033.jpg

I have both male and female which is a real treat for me! Hopefully they will grow into a mated pair and i can sell them to someone who has a large enough tank or pond for them to live in and breed. That would be awesome!

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

So far neither one of the sharks has eaten yet. But i am offering them squid daily and if they don't take that then i am going to switch to live ghost shrimp to keep their bellies full and then try and get them back onto squid. Hopefully though they will start eating the squid in the next day or two. I know that some people say it takes up to a week before pups start eating so...

Thanks again guys!!

Thanks Gabby! I really appreciate it. So far everybody looks happy (knock on wood). Once i get the sharks to eat well for about two weeks i will add them to the main tank.

that would be as big as i'd ever want to get.

Lier. :doubt:

"Too much fun what's that mean
Its like too much money, there's no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty with too much class
Being too luckey, a car too fast
No matter what they say I've done
Well I ain't ever had too much fun"
-Daryle Singletary

Should have added "a tank too big". :lol:

Back