57 gallon oceanic illuminata rimless build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Just a quick update..... Sometime this month I'll be taking the tank down and helping it relocate to it's new home. I'll be heading back to school to take enough classes to challenge and pass the E.I.T. Test and won't have time to maintain the tank. It's going to to a good home to the guy who got me into the reef keeping hobby. iamjosh

I would like to thank all my friends on this site that helped me along the way (you know who you all are) I met a lot of amazing people and learned so much from this website. I hope once i pass the big test, to start another tank but it may be a few years. Yes it will be bigger and better. So once again thanks everyone who helped me out along the way and in the immortal words of Arnold Schwarzenegger "I'll be back"

Well that sucks! =( I would have been interested in this tank for my horses. That is sad you are leaving.

But don't worry Mrs. Gina I'll keep in touch and hopefully will be back in the hobby sooner rather than later. And you know i'll be knocking on your door for some frags, HaHa

Just because you are tankless for a couple years doesnt mean you cant stop in often and share your wisdom with the rest of us. Keep come'n back!

Just because you are tankless for a couple years doesnt mean you cant stop in often and share your wisdom with the rest of us. Keep come'n back!

Agreed, and hopefully I can talk Josh into coming back as a contributing member of the site as well he's been out of the hobby for 5-6 years now.

Everyone is doing well
2012-05-14 07.32.52.jpg

and I'm happy with the view..
2012-05-14 07.30.04.jpg

Back