Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes, it has fallen back behind the rock stack and I cant get to it though, its still living just cant see it unless you search for it.
Headache powders or tablets?

Bloody Mary...best cure for a hangover... :D

yellow mustard or brown mustard on your hot dog?

MikeS

For me its fishin, not really into waitin for hours in the words to see a deer and shoot it with a gun from 50yds out. I'll go fishin, but i would say it would be cooler to hunt a safari then fish, where the animals can hunt you too! lol

In Africa you can shoot an Elephant for 10k

What animal trophy would you want in your house?

There or Hawaii, both are cool, snorkled in Hawaii, dove in Mexico.

What's your dream job?

Job??? ;). Hmmm......that's a toughy for me because 10 years ago it wouldn't have been my dream job....but as of right now, I'd say either Microbiologist or Pathologist.

Same Q

Pet store owner. I would handle fish and reptiles and wife would handle the cats and dogs, I think that would be pretty cool. But retirement sounds awful nice too....ummm...Maybe dream job would be lotery winner LOL....

Where do you want to retire?

I want to get a houseBoat and coast down the mississippi and into the gulf and aroun' FL back up to the S.Lawerance and all over again, thats my retirement dream!

Same ?

Just give me a nice log home with a killer fish room and highspeed internet, somewhere in WA, OR or MT on a lake, with a dock and a boat.

What would you do over in your life if you could?

Punch the kid that called me...oh nevermind ;) lol. I would tell my mom I love her one more time before she passed away.

What kind of Computer are you on?

Oh I'm at work right now, but have a nice P4 3.2 at home. I build all my pcs. I have 4 at home, each kid has one, my laptop and one set up as jukebox on my home theater. Kids pcs are my hand me downs when I upgrade.

Same Question.........

Neil Peart, Geddy Lee, and Alex Liefson. But if I had to pick one it would be Neil.

Same question.....

Who the heck are those peeps Ken?

Mine would be Xtina Aguileria (S**** Singer)or Daunte Culpepper (MN Vikes QB)

Where was your last vacation?

Back