Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm horrible at cards...but what I've played I like 7 hand Rummy (I think that's what its called) and the ever famous Indiana game of Euchre.....which I didn't learn to play until my senior year of college.

Same Q.....

Im on the texas holdem wagon.
Ok enough of the same question. I havent followed all 33 pages of this thread so if this question has been asked, well answer it anyway.
What is the worst job you have ever had??

Being a police officer (but it's also the best...depends on the day ;) )

If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

well i guess i would be a football player because i love football (yes i love seeing the guys getting all sweaty in those tight uniforms :D) hmm no i really don't know

same question lol !!!

(Sorry Gabriela, girls cant be football players, they arent....-JK- Im kiddin, im kiddin. They could be a kicker, im kiddin! lol! I like football too, and im to weak to play, even kicker! lol)

If i could have one job, it would be sellin hotdogs and snowCones from my own cart on the coast, and my wife would be the heckler, id just scoop and put the dog on the bun!

Same?

It would have something to do with helping ladies with fitting their undergarments!! LOL I couldn't resist.....

Same ?

Weatherman...what other job can one have where you can be wrong all the time and not get fired?

Same....

Well keep doing what I am doing (Serene Aquatics) and have 10 trucks out working all day while I get new business. I know I am not super knowledgeable, around here nobody else does it, and even if they did, there is more than enough people to take care of. This is a wonderful job. Paid to play with fish and corals all day.
Same question.

(Sorry Gabriela, girls cant be football players, they arent....-JK- Im kiddin, im kiddin. They could be a kicker, im kiddin! lol! I like football too, and im to weak to play, even kicker! lol)
L

LOL !!!! :lol: darn it !!! :( just when i thought i could :)

Steve: i really like your job, can we switch :D

Other than being the mom I am, I would have to go with Pathologist..........or a wealthy beach bum :D

What's your favorite breakfast cereal?

My high school biology teacher was a Green Beret in Vietnam......he fried some Earthworms for us.....of course I ate a couple for extra credit :D

Same Q....

Back