Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well i guess the weirdest thing was a grasshopper (i believe thats how you spell it) in a tacohmm it tasted like chicken :p
very crunchy :D

have you ever swallowed a bug/fly while you were running or doing something ?

Not that I remember....

Anyone seen Jiddy (looking around, peering into the distance)?

Jiddy is locked in a life or death struggle with a peta member. They heard we glue animals to rocks and have come to burn a suv and release all the corals into the wilds of alaska. That are he is actually doing some work J/K
He could be just lurking tonight.
ever have the handle on a full bucket of reef crystals break and have it land on your ankle while you are trying to walk?

Fear not Ken, you lil buddy is here!

And no Steve i dont have a problem with dropping things, when i lift up a bucket i dont yaked it out of weakness, so i dont stress the handle

Ever have your sig. other attack your tank when you were fighting?

Oh my goodness no, that would be the end of everything, besides we don't fight...ever...really...only a couple in the 15 years...I swear only 2-3 big ones...

Same ?

No but we are divorced and I think that is grounds. Jid, I didnt yank it. It had been slammed during shipping and the handle holder part of the bucket was damaged. So Nahhh. 60 lbs straight down on my ankle.
Every turned you lights on the tank in the middle of the night just to see what happens?

No, but I have wanted too! :rolleyes:

How much time do you spend looking into your aquarium at nighttime (lights off..using a hand held light)?

Not very long actually. I'll check it a couple of times a week before I go to bed.

The Blue Angels were practicing over my house a little bit ago. I'm so proud of my brother's service and him being a pilot for the Blue Angels.

Ever see them fly in an air show?

Not at Whidby, but at Indy (as of this weekend 2X), Muskegon, MI, and this fall in Pensecola, FL.

What is your favorite candy bar?

If I have to choose just one.... I love any solid milk chocolate candy bar :) mmm yum! on the candy side of things I LOVE Jelly Belly jelly beans!

Same Q

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll toosie pop? a one , slurp, a two, slurp, a threeeeeeeee, crunch......Three...three licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop...." I loved that commercial.......I'm partial to Jelly beans too

Same ?

OK - I have an addiction to Tootsie Pops.....I've cut down over the last year though. Surprisingly, I have no cavities :D. I like the orange and purple ones best.

What's your favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Back