Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll toosie pop? a one , slurp, a two, slurp, a threeeeeeeee, crunch......Three...three licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop...." I loved that commercial
:lol: :lol: i loved that comercial and i thought i was the only one :rolleyes: .
About the restaurant, i'm very low maintenance so i guess KFC that's my favorite for some reason :p ups that's not a restaurant or is it? :D

same question

13 coins in Seattle. Nothings better than having steak & eggs or a seafood fett at 1am or 3pm. :D Is anyone else getting hungry? YUM

SAME ?

ME ME ME !!! i'm getting hungry for some steak & eggs

you know what restaurant i like for breakfast, patty's eggnest
has anyone being there? i love how the serve fresh orange juice :)

Never been there. One of my favorite places is Enrico's in a Chicago suburb.

How do you like your ice cream....in a cup, regular cone, sugar cone, or waffle cone?

hahaha - I really don't like it as much as you think, but I have a wheat allergy, so I can't eat cones. I've been miserably hot, so I'm thinking cold....

Same cone Q....

uhhh Hi, my name is Gabriela and i'm an ice cream addict :D
i love the waffle cones that have chocolate with nuts around them and any ice cream sounds good to me.

same question

hmmm i'm gonna have to go with WAFFLE CONE when it is freshly made and still warm

when it's not... i enjoy my suger cones .. is that what they are called..?

kids scoop of rocky road from dicks :)

same cone Q?

I'm going to have to say regular old cone.....I'm a little old fashioned

Ok then whats your favorite ice cream flavor?

My clownies seem to like the flesh between my fingers :eek: ... LOL otherwise my tangs go nuts for my sea lettuce that I grow.

If you were offered 200$ to swim in a tank at a LFS... would you do it?

Back