Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A CPR CS100. I got 3 Aqua lifters coming for it tomorrow. Steve (Wrightme 43) said I could buy his spare, but I figured he might need it (Thanks though Steve).

same question

Since the only saltwater tanks I have setup at the moment are nano tanks I have no overflows, but I did make myself a surface skimmer to clean the skim off. The white stuff you're seeing on the top of the water could be a number of things; but it's probably a buildup of organic waste, likely with some bacteria thrown in as well. SW tanks really should have some kind of surface skimmer or overflow box to remove the film. Not only should that junk be in your protein skimmer or filter for removal from the system, but it also blocks light from entering the water.

Same question.

Clayton

wwouu and yes krish i'm gonna read your thread.
well i have some sort of hang on overflow if that's what you mean it's some sort of cup that has a tuve in it and sucks the water behind the tank, then the water goes through a sponge and then down to my sump, from there i have a return pump.
I also have a hang on skimmer. it's not that fancy hehe :D

same question

i like mustard but i haven 't tried that one yet, and yes i love sweet, tasty, juicy fried chicken hmmm.. ohh ya that was one of my favorite meals when i was pregnant hehe :D .
hey Krish you didnt have to show us your picture we get it dood LOL !! and sorry the asking you again about your overflow dood !! didn't mean to.

ok now i keep having this argument with my husband about corals, he says that when you add a coral you suppose to wait 6 months and add another coral, i keep saying is bs :D what do you think? are you suppose to wait a little and then add your next coral or you can add them all at once?

Six months? We'd all be in trouble if that was the case. As long as your tank is stable you can add several pieces at a time. They don't add much bioload to the tank, especially when compared to fish.

Do you ever buy farm-raised salmon?

Clayton

No I avoid it after reading a national geographic article on how it is destroying wild stock genitics and causing disease and defects in the wild fish. Its easy to tell, its a fake orange red and real is a nice pink orange salmon color.
Ever had pomegranite juice?

I meant to eat it, and salmon is a saltwater fish; you just normally catch them when they come up the rivers to spawn. The farm-raised salmon are raised entirely in saltwater though.

What kind of fish do you eat?

Clayton

Woops, you beat me. Never tasted the stuff.

I feel the same way about farm-raised. I only buy wild-caught. I don't want to eat something they had to inject dye into to make it look halfway like a real salmon.

Same question about the juice.

Clayton

no dood because then i would start thinking about how cute he looked everytime i fed him :D
now i just looked in the free translator and it says that pomegranite means pomegranite in spanish which doesn't make sence because i have no clue what is that?
how to you eat it? or how does it look like?

It is a fruit that grows on trees, here is a pic for you..There good but messy.
pomegranite_d.gif

Don't it look yummy?

ohh now i know what it is and no it tastes kind of funny.
my grandma used to love that fruit and everytime we go to california, my in law loves picking that stuff from the trees.
i really don't like the taste unless you put some chicken with mole, rice,and beans , then people put it sometimes in it and it taste good.

hey have you ever tried rice with lemon? yummi :D

No

Salmon are also FW clayton, not only in river to spawn. We have some here in SD, you just need a downrigger to fish for them cuz they like it cold

Believe me?

Back