Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yeah, they call those land-locked salmon around here; or fancy trout, lol. By nature the salmon is a saltwater fish, it's only by human intervention that they're found elsewhere (except to spawn of course).

Ever kept crawdads in an aquarium?

Clayton

Mantis, mean little suckers they are.

Why is it I have to be at work right now instead of at home working on my tank?

Because you have to make money so you can go home and work on your tank

How many hrs were you off RF today?

I don't know, lazy day when I have to work all night.

Why do guys with under 100 post try to make trouble....?

Well because they are the MEMBER OF THE MONTH i figure. Plus its not really about the post, you can post from postin nonsense like above, its really all about referrals

How many referrals do you have?

I'm at work, but I did take a nap before I came in today, 12hrs is a long time at work..

What are you doing up so late?

Saugage biscuits at good ol MC D's. Not my all time favorite, but a staple of mine.

Whats yours?

I'm still young! I worked for the horse barn I rode at. Working to pay for lessons and shows :D.

What is.....chicken with mole??? I'm picturing the little critter that tears up the back of my yard.

lol that sounds like an awesome job Nikki :) .
now Chicken with mole hmm well mole its a type of sort of mexican sauce like you see in the picture :D .
you pretty much boil the chicken, then with a little bit of chicken broth, you add it to the mole and let it cook until the mole is kind of liquidy, then you can either put it on top of your chicken and add some sesame seeds :D , rice, beans or you can warm up some tortillas and make chicken tacos and put mole on top of your tacos and now you got enchiladas hmm yummi :D .

krispy creams or dunkin doughnuts ?

Those Krispy Creams are pretty good warm.....

Nikki I was with you on the Mole thing, glad you asked....

If your traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on ....what happens?

Hmmmm......we could really debate this :). Would an object actually be able to travel at the speed of light and remain in tact???

Would anyone be interested in an Off-topic thread of recipes and cooking lessons from Gabriela? :D

Nikki appently you didn't see my lighting feedback thread. She has some .....well .....peculiar ways of roasting things. I am a little scared of the animals she is willing to cook up, and besides it likely to be drenched in booze!

LOL!!!
sure Nikki, anything for you girl :p :D .
i guess most of the stuff i know, it's from foodnetwork, that used to be the only channel i used to watch when i was pregnant hehe :p ohh and my lovely Martha Steward living show, i'm one of her biggest fans for some reason

do you ever watch food network heheh?

Back